View Other Content
VRobot Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10
- Offline trophies: 17 (15 , 2 )
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1 hour
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: none, there's "chapter" select and almost everything is "story" related
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: NA and EU lists stack
- Requires VR, 2 Move Controllers
VRobot has an interesting idea but horrible execution. You play as a giant robot and your mission is to smash everything. The time to score points is very limited and the cities are bland and boring. This game could have been much better but instead is a quick 100% and a time waster for kids. I hear Megaton Rainfall is better.
There are 12 cities to play through and each of them have a trophy just for playing them. The only requirement is to stay in the city long enough for the timer to run out. You technically never have to smash anything and can afk them all. A couple of the cities give you special weapons to use. Two of them give trophies. The last trophies are for picking up robots and fighting the SuperRobot 3000. Pretty much everything unlocks through normal play and you can always replay a city if you missed one of the 3 trophies you don't get automatically.