View Other Content
Traveling Stars Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 31 (1 6 9 15 )
- Online: N/A
- Approximate time: 1½ hours (using scene skip)
- Approximate time: 3 hours (normal skip)
- Missable trophies: None if you follow this guide.
- Extra Items for the Game: None.
- Glitched trophies: None.
- Cheats: None.
- Cancel Button
- Action Button
- In-Game Menu
- The first time you start the game it will ask you a question before it leads you to main menu. It does not matter if you choose left or right option. The question is if you want to install system data from the game to your vita or not. Choose whatever you want. Left choice means "yes" and right one means "no".
- DEPENDEND: First of all: You can use "SCENE SKIP"! This will let you beat the game very much faster than using "SKIP"! But if you will use scene skip you have to choose this multiple times between choices instead of using skip only once between choices. So play this as you like! Using scene skip will save you maybe half of the time while using skip will be more patient with pressing much less buttons. E.G.: From starting the game til the first answer with skip you will have to press skip ( ) once and this will take ~ 2.16 minutes til first choice. With using scene skip it will only take ~ 1.07 minutes til first choice but this means you'll have to press than :up twice and than than and again. And all of this 9 times til first choice. So what I am trying to say is: SCENE SKIP is faster than SKIP but you will have more buttons to push. So decide by yourself how to play.
- You can not skip videos if you see the them first time. Unfortunally the videos in the routes are always different ones.
- Some Kanjis in the guide may look different. Just count on the choice numbers.
- Normal choices (as ususal in visual novels)
- Character choices and destination choices. Those looks like this: [Spoiler] We always count from left to right and then up to down here.
- Map choices. Those looks like this: [Spoiler] Use and for the correct day time.
- RTC choices. This are timed choices. But don't be afraid because there is only one choice every time and there is no effect on the choices even if you do not select them! However I'd recomment to choose them. There's enough time. Those looks like this: [Spoiler] and are always written in purple in the guide.