View Other Content
The Raven Trophy Guide and Road Map
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 )
- Offline trophies: 36 (20 , 10 , 5 , 1 )
- Online trophies: none
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 8-10 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 17 ( Music Lover, Accurate Detective, Humble Helper, Firebug, Crime Scene Investigator, Advanced Detective (Episode 1), Master Detective (Episode 1), Brilliant Mind, History Fan, Snooper, Advanced Detective (Episode 2), Master Detective (Episode 2), Know-it-all, Animal Lover, Advanced Detective (Episode 3), Master Detective (Episode 3), Completionist )
- Glitched trophies: 1 - Crime Scene Investigator
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: n/a
- Do trophies stack?: n/a
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: no cheats
IntroductionThe Raven is a 3rd person point and click adventure game with interesting setting and good story. The game is very easy to platinum with proper guide which was written by MaG from Gameboomers and gave me permission to use it here.
There are 17 missable trophies which may look daunting but by following the guide step by step You wont miss any of those and get Your platinum trophy in no time.
To make things easier i will write down missable trophies in the exact order they appear during the game:
Crime Scene Investigator
Advanced Detective (Episode 1)
Master Detective (Episode 1)
Advanced Detective (Episode 2)
Master Detective (Episode 2)
Advanced Detective (Episode 3)
Master Detective (Episode 3)
Important things to be aware of before playing:
1) The game has one glitched trophy - Crime Scene Investigator. Other guides say to save before entering the baroness room but on the PS3 the game will auto save inside anyway so this wont work. Backing Your save file to PS+ is the only way (You can also try to back it up with usb stick as there are reports save is not locked).
All You have to do to not miss the trophy is to STAY in the room and NOT leave to report to Legrand until trophy pops (while checking all items). Another VERY IMPORTANT tip is to remember to NOT take the diary lying on the desk, but to read it with :. Following these two steps and checking every item in the room will almost surely net You the trophy.
There are also reports from people to NOT SKIP the text while being in the room.
2) Save Your game from time to time as bugs and glitches like to occur in this game and Your character can get stuck in a wall which forces You to restart the game from last save.
3) If You want a platinum trophy then just in case do not ever hit Square button or use any hints as it will lower Your overall score which is neccessary for all trophies.
4) Also look out to not hit "Hints" in Your journal accidently as it can also lower Your score.
5) IMPORTANT! If You want want to enjoy the story do not look at the description of "Snooper" Trophy as its a massive spoiler which says who is the real bad guy (yes its dumb i know). The problem is, this is a missable trophy so i suggest to take a peek if You want near the end of Episode 2, when You are about to guess who is the culprit.
Now You are ready to begin Your journey.
As i see no reason to re-invent the wheel again, im gonna use the walkthrough of MaGtRo from Gameboomers who did the great job and prepared complete guide for PC version which includes all trophies/achievements.
We have got official permission from MaGtRo to use it