View Other Content
The Inner World Trophy Guide
(credits and thanks to maxijodi for this nice banner, it fits the cute art design of the game perfectly)
The Inner World Trophy Guide / Platinum Walkthrough
Update: I just completed the PS4 version with this walkthrough and besides the controls, they changed absolutely nothing.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 24 ( 1 7 8 8 )
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 2-3h
(my final 100% run on steam took 72 minutes, PS4 run took just over 1.5h because of more finicky controls and some crashes)
- Stacking regions: and
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1+
- Glitched trophies: None, but the game tends to crash from time to time, especially when skipping dialogue and cutscenes very fast.
- Missable trophies: none, if you follow this guide. But watch out for the two trophies below.
Make sure to speak to every character you come across (and exhaust all dialogue, just to be sure)
Update: I can confirm that exhausting ALL dialogue is not necessary, but you often need dialogue triggers to advanced the story anyways, so just bring up every topic at least once to be sure.
Complete the game without taking hints from the help system. In other words: don’t press L2.
Legend / General Information:
- Interactable/Useable items are Bold
- Characters you have to talk to for Blabbermouth are Bold and green
- Verbs I use in this guide:
- "Take" means to pick something up from the screen
- "Use" means to use something from your inventory with something on the screen (the "+" icon)
- "Interact" means to use something on its own (the two gears icon)
- "Combine" means to use items IN your inventory with each other ("+" icon)
- The game itself is quite inconsistent with the naming of objects, so don't get confused if names of objects you already know change suddenly. If I really did name something wrong in the guide, please let me know!
- You can safely skip every cutscene and dialogue in the game (i will still mention this in the guide from time to time).
- Speak to every Character and exhaust ALL of their dialogue. Sometimes you have to talk to people again if a dialogue choice threw you out of the conversation automatically.
- Since there is a learning curve while following such a walkthrough I will get a less and less specific with everything as we go on.
While writing the guide it became quickly obvious that there are just a hand full of different screens per chapter and you really can't get lost anyways.
We'll just quickly get Casual-Gamer out of the way in this step:
- Start a new game on a free slot
- Skip cutscene and some dialogue
- Deny the game controls tutorial ("I can figure it out on my own")
- Activate the hint system and click on the current task there ("Try to catch the pigeon") to get the first hint ("Unfortunately you can't reach it[...]").
- Just switch back and forth between the Task overview and this first hint until you get Casual-Gamer (It took me around 15 to 20 cycles until it popped)
- Simply start a new game in a different save slot and follow the chapter by chapter walkthrough in the following posts