View Other Content
The Curious Tale of Stolen Pets Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 15 (13 , 1 , 1 )
- Online trophies:0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1 hour
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0, there is chapter select
- Glitched trophies: 2, Open All Doors, Magic World special
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: NA, EU
- Requires VR, Move Controllers
The Curious Tale of Stolen Pets is an adorable kids game. Your grandpa is narrating different events you and your sister went through as children. Each event is presented as a themed world with puzzles to solve and a bunch of missing pets to find.
Play through each world and find all the pets as you go. You don't have to but they aren't very difficult to find and you are going to need to find them all at some point anyway. I would grab any coins you see but not worry about them too much as you can easily go back post game and collect any you missed. Most of the miscellaneous side tasks you will probably end up doing without even realizing they are trophies and all can be done post game as well. Just relax and enjoy this low stress game and clean up any missing trophies after.