View Other Content
Swordbreaker Trophy Guide/ Walkthrough
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10
- Offline trophies: 59 (1 2 1 55 )
- Online trophies: N/A
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 20 Minutes
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 18 (Only 1 full PT)
- Number of missable trophies: None using this guide
- Glitched trophies: None on PS4, Vita Curious & Old Bones
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, 4 times. & PS4 & Vita
- Like with all Visual Novel's (or Visual Novel type games), when it says to QUIT, this means quit at the NEXT choice.
- This game seems to hang on the PS4 version when booting up, just give it time and it will get past the "Sometimes You" logo
- "Answers" in this game come in 4 types: Number, Golden Skull or Continue.
- Number answers: Numbers at the top of the screen ranging from 1 - 5.
- Golden Skull: When this shows in the guide, press the golden skull on the right hand side of the screen
- Continue: This will always be the only answer to pick when this appears in the guide.
- In terms of GLITCHED TROPHIES the fix is to restart the game and just keep doing the required story path until they unlock, noted below:
- Curious: 1, 1, 2 :
- Old Bones: 2, 3, 1