View Other Content
Spirit Hunter: NG (No Good) [English] Trophy Guide & Walkthrough
Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10
Offline: 26 (1 7 8 10 )
Approximate time: 6-8 hours
Stacking available?: English version does not stack
Missable trophies: None if you follow this guide
Glitched trophies: None
- Menu (on dialogue)
- Skip Mode (Must be held down)
- Auto Play
- Very simple. Use left stick to move and press to 'examine' a blinking dot on the map. Then you'll get new options on the bottom, which I include in the guide. So if I say "Examine door with ," this means to select a spot with , then again to further examine. You'll sometimes need to back out from these choices with to move on the map or search something else; I won't mention that each time.
- The directional pad moves you across the map.
- You can only save on map screens, using (the gear icon).
CRISIS CHOICES are "timed" with Secure, 10 seconds will continuously counts down with each CRISIS choice. The game gives you plenty of time to prepare and I've marked the choices in the guide.
NOTES & TIPS:
- Most choices don't matter, they're included for reference.
- 2 playthroughs are required, one for the bad ending and another for the normal and good endings. The guide is the same save for boss fights and some inconsequential choices.
- Save regularly in case you mess up.
- Keep a close eye on your saves, and make sure you know which ones are which.
- If you get a Game Over, choose first option afterward to restart.