View Other Content
Spirit Arena Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
- Offline: 21 (1 9 5 6 )
- Online: N/A
- Approximate time: 1 - 2 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A
- Does Difficulty affect Trophies: N/A
- Does Difficulty levels stack: N/A
- Missable trophies: None if you follow the guide
- Extra Items for the Game: None
- Glitched trophies: Many trophies are glitched in a good way since they pop earlier than they should
- Cheats: None
This road map will give a quick outline of how you should approach the game. You do not have to beat any level in the game, but if you do, it will make your time easier.
You can start playing Wicked Woods on easy, but you really want to beat it on normal to unlock Kugo the Monkey. You will earn a majority of your trophies in this stretch. Kugo the Monkey has stats that are very good and will help with the side trophies in the game.
This is a step that might not seem important, but beating Mighty Manor (which unlocks when you beat Wicked Woods on Normal) on Normal will unlock Draky the Vampire. Draky has an insanely low dash cool down which makes the hardest trophy in the game very easy to get. If you unlock Draky, the platinum is easy to get by playing games on Wicked Woods Normal.