View Other Content
Snakeybus - Trophy Guide
Snakeybus Trophy Guide.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
- Offline trophies: 15. ( 1 10 1 3 )
- Online trophies: 1. Submit score.
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 30 mins - 1 hour.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 5 - 10 runs of Museum map to grind 14k score.
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No. There is only one difficulty.
- Do trophies stack?: No.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats.
- Additional peripherals required?: No.
Snakeybus is a crazy arcade driving game that is like a cross between 2 old skool classic games 'Snake' and 'Crazy Taxi'. Collect and drop off passengers to build your score, and the more you get the longer your bus will grow. There are many different interesting maps and vehicles to pick from to keep it a fresh and fun short experience.
- For trophies, all map and vehicle trophies will unlock once you have built up a score of 14k points. It is cumulative, and the trophies will unlock once you have returned to the main menu which will save your score to the score total top right of the main screen. (You can play with any vehicle you feel like, they don't seem to have much difference).
- While grinding this 14k total try to go as long as possible without dying to unlock the 420 segments/length trophy. (To reach 420 segments will take you around 6 minutes and get you about 3k score).
- When any run has ended, remember to press the 'Submit Score' button for a trophy. Any score is fine.
- The game has one random trophy, for reaching a secret spot on the Paris map, see the video at 9:36 for directions. (Paris map will unlock at 4k points).
- And now you can enjoy your new platinum!
- The easiest and quickest way to platinum is begin on the MUSEUM map and use this map for everything (except ofc the 1 Paris trophy).
Mini trophy guide video, showing how to get 420 segments on MUSEUM map, and showing secret location for Paris 'Who turned off the lights?' trophy: