View Other Content
Scribblenauts Showdown Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 27 (8 , 12 6 , 1 )
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to plat: 3-5 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: Showdown game, multiple VS games, and Sandbox levels
- Number of missable trophies: none
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: N/A
- Needs 2 controllers (only the account that launches the game will earn trophies)
Scribblenauts Showdown is a party style game where you can compete and play with your family. It's probably the closest thing to Mario Party available on the PS4. In Scribblenauts you can enter in almost any noun and the game will create it for you. People, monsters, weapons, and more can be used in game to compete with friends or solve puzzles.
These steps can really be done in any order.
-Play through all the different modes. (Sandbox is optional other than starting a 2 player round but does gives quick starites for unlocking things)
-Practice and master the mini games needed for trophies (use VS > Freeplay if you don't get these while doing the other trophies).
-Create custom characters.
-Grind the remaining starites needed to unlock everything.
I would recommend going into Settings and turning the word timer off. This makes the Wordy games more fun as you can have time to experiment.