View Other Content
Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 5/10
- Offline trophies: 19 (4 , 6 , 8 , 1 )
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to plat: 5 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: none
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: N/A
- Requires VR, Move Controllers
Wubba lubba dub dub! This is basically an episode of Rick and Morty jammed into a VR experience. In addition to the main story there are a ton of easter eggs and random things to do. It's a fun showcase of all the craziness and improvisation from the show.
There is nothing that can be missed and you can replay any section from the living room disc player or just revisit the areas in free play.
Start the game just goofing around with stuff and experimenting for a bit. Then play through the 1-2 hour story. Lastly, clean up the various remaining trophies in free play and have fun.
One of the biggest issues in this game is the VR calibration and tracking. I ran into lots of issues trying to grab things or having the VR track my movements properly. Here are some tips I've found:
- PSVR works best with 5-7 feet from the player to the camera. This makes a big difference in tracking accuracy for this game.
- The game is meant to be played standing. I don't like standing for PSVR however but I did calibrate while standing and it worked better that way.
- If you are having trouble reaching things, lower or raise the player height in calibration and try the "big morty" mode found in the cabinet below the TV in the living room.
- Utilize the youseeks mechanic for things completely out of reach. This is required for multiple trophies and story events.
- Things on the floor will pop up for easier grabbing when you hover near them.
- If everything is getting too cluttered or you can't find the item you need press to reset back to the living room. Then find the disc you want and play it to reload everything back to default positions