View Other Content
NG (No Good) Trophy Guide
Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10
Offline: 26 (1 7 8 10 )
Approximate time: 6 hours (PSNP times)
Stacking available?: Yes (PS4 and Vita)
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
- Menu (on dialogue)
- Skip Play (hold down)
- Auto Play
- Very simple. Use left stick to move and press to 'examine' a blinking dot on the map. Then you'll get new options on the bottom, which I include in the guide. So if I say "Examine door with ," this means to select a spot with , then again to further examine. You'll sometimes need to back out from these choices with to move on the map or search something else; I won't mention that each time.
- The directional pad moves you across the map.
- You can only save on map screens, using (the gear icon).
CRISIS CHOICES are "timed" with Secure, a number that continuously counts down with each CRISIS choice. The game gives you plenty of time to prepare and I've marked the choices in the guide.
NOTES & TIPS
- There's a 1.10 patch, please install it if possible.
- Most choices don't matter, they're included for reference.
- 2 playthroughs are required, one for the bad ending and another for the normal and good endings. The guide is the same save for boss fights and some inconsequential choices.
- Save regularly in case you mess up.
- If you get a Game Over, choose first option afterward to restart.