View Other Content
Massira - Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 24 [ 1 7 6 10 ]
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 2-3 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 6...but none really as there is chapter select.
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: Yes. EU & NA
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats
Massira is a story driven, puzzle adventure game in a low poly style. The games story is taking you on the journey of a refugee. Told through the eyes of a little girl and her grandmother as they make the journey from Syria to Europe. Empathise as you encounter some of the real and difficult experiences a refugee may face.
Despite its sensitive subject, i very much liked this indie game, the game has been made well. And i am glad they made it, it was enjoyable to play as well as a little educational.
Trophy wise you shouldn't have any problems anywhere, it is a very simple platinum to achieve.
The game has 13 short chapters, all about 5-10 minutes long, they are displayed as place name destinations on a map, to represent your journey. This trophy guide is not going to walk you through how to complete every level, if you want that you have a video platinum walkthrough available linked below. I will just be detailing how to obtain all the miscellaneous trophies, and in what order you will get them in the game so you know what to expect.