View Other Content
Marginal #4 Road to Galaxy Trophy Guide
Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (dependant on personal ability)
Offline: 31 (1 6 9 15 )
Approximate time: 9-10 hours (estimate)
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
- Skip Play (press twice)
SETUP & MENUS
- Rank may not matter, but I didn't test it out, I only followed the Japanese guide. If someone could confirm that you can still unlock songs/bonus+result scenarios even at lower ranks, I will amend the guide accordingly.
- There are four notes to hit. From left to right, the buttons are left-diagonal, down-diagonal, , and . You can also use the touchscreen. If you use the touchscreen, I suggest holding the Vita so that your fingers don't obscure the top half of the screen, so you can see when the notes come in.
- There is a wide margin for error. You can miss a third of the notes and still get an A rank.
- Notes with a long, extended ring around it means you need to hold down the button/keep your finger on the screen. It's okay if you miss it though.
- If you play without sound/while listening to something else like me, don't be fooled by the pauses in a song. A song isn't over until you see "Finish" on the screen.
- That said, you can safely ignore the rest of a song once you reach a desired rank.
- You can play on the easiest difficulty available.
- You can adjust the speed for any individual song by going into Options. I personally didn't change anything, but do some trial and error to find what works for you.
NOTES & TIPS
- There is no need to make saves. When you're ready to turn off the game, exit back into the Title Menu and save with "Yes".
- This game is 1/4 visual novel, 3/4 rhythm game. I'd say it's newcomer friendly because there aren't any trophies for hitting crazy combos or getting all S-ranks, nor do you have to work your hands in weird ways to hit notes.