View Other Content
L.A Noire: The VR Case Files - Text Walkthrough
L.A Noire: The VR Case Files
Credit to sef for the banner
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 21 [ 1 8 6 6 ]
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 3-5 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: Plenty. But You can select to replay any cases.
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No. There is only one difficulty.
- Do trophies stack?: No.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats.
- Additional peripherals required?: VR Required
Collectables Total: 35.
20 Police Badges.
If you struggle to find any of the collectables during this walkthrough, you can refer to these videos to show you the locations. Credit to GTA Series Videos for collectables locations:
20 Police Badges locations video LINK.
8 Novels locations video LINK.
7 Records locations video LINK.
Anytime cumulative trophies to keep in mind-
- All You Can Eat Herring - Pick up 100 random objects.
- Wooden Overcoats - Kill 30 bad guys with head shots.
- In Your Face - Land 50 slaps during any fist fights.
- Miles On The Clock - Drive more than 19.47 miles. If you drive to all locations instead of warp this will unlock before you finish all cases. OR warp to all locations then when you've finished the game just farm it by loading up Ch2 'Upon Reflection' from the starting point just floor it at top speed down all the long and straight roads, and it will only take about 5-10 mins for the trophy to unlock.
This game is a rated 18 dark and violent crime thriller set in 1940's Los Angeles. You play as Detective Cole Phelps to solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real life cases from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A history.
L.A Noire: The VR Case files plucks 7 cases from the original Rockstar classic L.A Noire, and has rebuilt them specifically for virtual reality to create new layers of immersion and realism to this atmospheric crime thriller.
Trophy and game wise you can play blind, but if you keep failing interrogations the game will force you to keep replaying the scene until you get the right answers, which can be quite annoying as I found out! Hence making this walkthrough for you to make things much speedier for you, so I highly recommend you at least look up the interview/interrogation sequences written below. Also it will be much quicker to know exactly where to go and look to pick up clues and collectables instead of hunting around everywhere until you finally find things enabling you to progress. So everything you need to know to complete the game and get all trophies is outlined below! I hope you enjoy the game and walkthrough