View Other Content
Kin'iro no Corda Octave (金色のコルダ オクターヴ) Trophy Guide
Estimated trophy difficulty: 3+/10 (dependant on personal ability)
Offline: 43 (1 3 9 30 )
Approximate time: 5-6+ hours
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
If you're good at rhythm games, this will be a breeze. If you get better the more you play, you won't have a hard time. If you struggle, the SSS trophies might be challenging. Check the end of the guide for video previews of each difficulty level.
+ - Quicksave
+ - Quickload
- Skip Play
- Pause rhythm game
SETUP & MENUS
- 4 buttons, configuration can be changed in options.
- 3 difficulties in Story Mode, 4 difficulties in Free Play.
- Songs are approx. 2 minutes long.
- No touchscreen support.
- Notes go from Bravo, Great, Good, and Miss. Goods and Misses break your combo.
- Complete Bravo notes get you Perfect Combo rating. Bravo+Great notes get you Full Combo rating.
- Maestro Field (MF) is the meter at the top that fills with good notes+combo. Once filled, it automatically activates toward the end of the song. You'll see various illustrations in the background. These CGs are recorded, so you need to trigger MF in each song. As long as you play well, don't worry about it.
- Bravo Points (BP) is the in-game currency. You earn BP after clearing a song. Don't even worry about this, you'll earn more than you need.
- There are trophies for getting X number of SS and SSS ranks. You must play Normal or higher for SS, and Hard or higher for SSS rank. These ranks are impossible to achieve on Easy.
NOTES & TIPS
- The game skips very fast, occasionally with a 1-2 second delay during scene transitions. Use gingerly to skip even faster; don't button mash or you'll accidentally choose the wrong choice.
- There is no rewind function.
- You can lock your saves with (orange Lock icon).