View Other Content
Idolm@ster Cinderalla Girls: Viewing Revolution Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 0/10
- Offline: 9 (0 1 5 3 )
- Online: N/A
- Approximate time: 4 - 5 hours
- Missable trophies: None.
- Extra Items for the Game: None.
- Glitched trophies: None.
- Cheats: None.
- Hardware required: VR is required!
- Cancel Button
- Action Button
no other controls needed
- no options need to be changed
- VR is needed to play this.
- You can play with one move controller or a DS4 pad.
- You can use a turbo-pad as well! (thanks to Skroq and MrU for testing)
- You won't see trophies pop but you'll here when they pop (well so it's been for me).
- You do not need to wear your PS VR to get 100%! All you need to do is put something over the sensor inside the VR. This is the Sensor: SpoilerI used some soft papers (kitchen roll) which worked very well for me. Of course you can do this another way. E.g. like skroq did:Spoiler
- The game contains 3 diferrent songs which you have to run. (You won't have to sing or dance or even do anything instead of playing the songs)
- お願い ! シンデレラ which will take ~ 2 minutes and 46 seconds.
- Star!! which will take ~ 2 minutes and 24 seconds.
- Yes! Party Time!! which will take ~ 3 minutes and 05 seconds.