View Other Content
Horse Racing 2016 Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 9 (3, 5, 1)
- Online trophies: none
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 2-3 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: none
- Glitched trophies: none
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: n/a
- Do trophies stack?: There is a stacking Version
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: n/a
- Additional peripherals required?: no
Play through the entire game. You only need to come in third place on 50 races. You will struggle to do this until you get faster horses. There are 10 season with 5 races each and then a Championship season with 5 events. As you progress through the season make sure to upgrade your horse. The upgraded horses are available as follows:
- Horse 1 - Available at start
- Horse 2 - Available at Season 2
- Horse 3 - Available at Season 4
- Horse 4 - Available at Season 6
- Horse 5 - Available at Season 8
- Horse 6 - Available at Season 10
*Others have claimed you can get the 50 wins on any of the races. For example: repeating the straight line races, which are the easiest. So this is a possibility. I was having trouble getting it to unlock this way but it may have been an impatience issue.
Once you get the final fastest horse the races become a cakewalk.
Step 2: Clean Up
At this point you'll only be missing Senior Jockey, placing in the top 3 in 50 races.