View Other Content
Homestar VR: Special Edition
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 0/10
- Offline trophies: 3 , 8
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 10 to 15 mins
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 2
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: nope
- Do trophies stack?: yes 3 stacks. Asia confirmed NA/EU assumed
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None known
- Special peripherals needed?: PSVR required
Homestar VR: Special Edition is a game based around viewing constellations with the PSVR. I really enjoyed going back through and viewing the presentations after I finished the 100%. I Highly recommend to anyone who has a liking to astronomy. It is really like having a planetarium in your own home.
Now depending on the stack you are playing you may need to change the spoken language options for the game if you want to enjoy it. That is brought up first thing when playing the Asian stack.