View Other Content
Home Sweet Home Trophy Guide
Home Sweet Home.
Trophy Guide By esstee11. Banner by sefjwm.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3.5/10
- Offline trophies: 11 [ 1 3 7 ]
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 3-4 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None. There is Chapter Select.
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No. There is only one difficulty.
- Do trophies stack?: No.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats.
- Additional peripherals required?: No. VR optional.
This instalment is the first of a series, a horror game set in a twisted labyrinth where you will find yourself hunted by vengeful evil spirits. It has a dark narrative inspired by Thai myths and beliefs that will captivate you and leave your pulse pounding with fear. There are no weapons, you must use stealth and investigative skills to survive and uncover the dark and sinister secrets of this place... It is no longer the happy home that it once was.
Trophy-wise, you just have to get to the end of the game, you have unlimited lives and the games auto-saves are never too far away so you are not heavily punished for your deaths ...they decided the mild heart attacks were enough! Any collectables or miscellaneous trophies can easily be grabbed at the end of the game via chapter select. All collectables remain registered even if you die, so they only ever need to be picked up once. There are 7 chapters and if you go to the chapter select screen it will show you how many collectables you have found so far per chapter.
Video Walkthrough: 100% full game walkthrough, including all collectables and all trophies: