View Other Content
Hanayaka Kana, Ware ga Ichizoku: Modern Nostalgie (華ヤカ哉, 我ガ一族 モダンノスタルジィ) Trophy Guide
Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10
Offline: 31 (1 6 10 14 )
Approximate time: 20-25 hours
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
I've double-checked the heck out of this guide and optimized it as best I could. If you have time on your hands, this is the game for you!
The first playthrough has the bulk of gameplay (map movement), and the remaining will simply be advancing the game with little to no gameplay. This game isn't difficult, but long and tedious. You will be repeating several menu actions to acheive bad ends and during other small portions. Getting all endings is necessary for a trophy. To save you from multiple full playthroughs, I've adjusted the stats so that you can get most endings, items, and memoirs in one run per character then loading up a save to continue. The rest come from partial playthroughs. That's where the 'long and tedious' bit comes in, but believe it not, it's the most efficient way.
When starting up for the first time, the game will load for a while. One-time thing only.
- Skip Play (press again to stop skipping)
SETUP & MENUS
Options (scroll down the page):
NOTES & TIPS
- Always keep track of where you are in the guide. I highlight the text of where I am.
- You'll eventually get an item that makes you walk faster on the map.
- Feel free to keep spare saves. You can safely start saving from Slot 9 and down.
- Bad ends come from insufficient stats, which you'll recognize once you see it. Three or more Xs is a failure. Sometimes you'll get one or two, but it's intentional.
- If my directions confuse you, utilize the map ( ). Rooms/buildings, quests, and quest items are marked. Only two areas aren't visible on the map.