View Other Content
Good Dog Bad Dog Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 33 (19 , 8 , 5 , 1 )
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 3-5 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 4 but each playthrough is only 15 minutes so you will likely need more
- Number of missable trophies: technically many trophies are "missable" but each playthrough is 15 minutes so it's not that big a deal
- Glitched trophies: many, see individual trophies for more information
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: NA
Good Dog, Bad Dog is a VR game where you become a dog and get to do different dog things. It can be very buggy. The general idea is that you get 15 minutes to do as many good or bad things as you want. Then you get scored on how you did.
- teleport movement
- shake, hold to dig when at a dig spot
- lay down (only on the pillow in the bedroom to save)
- bite, eat, drink
- sit, rest
while holding at a dig spot - dig
- wag tail, this is how you tell the owner you want to go on a walk
- jump, spam it while running to break leash
Each playthrough is only 15 minutes so unless you have everything optimally planned out and don't run into any glitches you will likely need many playthroughs to get everything. The only trophies you have to do within a 15 minute window are the karma trophies for each dog and the 10,000 point karma trophies. Everything else is cumulative though a couple seem to need to be done in the same play session.
A recommended route would be to do any karma session and try to find all the collectibles on the way. If doing a good run try and do a good interaction with everyone you come across. During the next karma session do the same but try and do the opposite interaction type with everyone you come across. Try and keep track of who you've interacted with and what type of bad interaction. If you can try to at least bark at and bite everyone while doing a bad interaction. If you can manage to poop, pee, fart and vomit on them as well, that's a bonus. Just keep track of it. Then switch to the other dog gender and owner gender (you need to bite the other owner at some point) and repeat the interactions and karma runs. This time during your good and bad runs go for the 10k points. The guide will have the easiest ways to optimize points for this. Make sure to bite the cats and the opposite owner to finish the biting trophy as well. Now you can go to whatever save you have the collectibles in and clean up the rest of the trophies.