View Other Content
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Wonderful Party! (ご注文はうさぎですか? Wonderful party!) Trophy Guide
Estimated trophy difficulty: 1.5/10 (higher if you're bad at minigames)
Offline: 30 (1 6 11 12 )
Approximate time: 5-6 hours (PSNP times)
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
- Menu (quicksave option is here)
- Log ( to rewind)
- Skip Play
- Auto Play
You are the Peach-haired girl. Customers will come, sit at a table, and an icon of their order will pop up. The Light Purple-haired girl will then make that order, in the order of the customers entering. Using the directional pad or touchscreen, select the order on the table, then select the customer. You'll automatically walk over to them to deliver the order. A big red O will appear when you give the correct order. Do this a set number of times to complete the game. Rank A is what you want, but Rank B is acceptable 1-3 times.
- also pauses the game
- The game is timed at 120 seconds, but not worth paying attention to. Going fast to reach the quota will end the game quicker.
- If you've forgotten which order goes to which customer, use the Check option. Alternatively, wait for a ( ! ) pop-up. The last order on the table is that customer's.
- You don't have to deliver orders in order.
- During the later games, it'll actually be easier to wait for ( ! ) pop-ups and deliver the last order on the table to that customer. Try it and see if you like that method.
- A customer will leave after a ( !! ) pop-up. This is okay once, but twice or more will lower you rank, and 5 of these will fail the minigame.