View Other Content
Fujii - Trophy Guide
Fujii Trophy Guide
Guide by EssTee, Banner by Sef
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1.5/10
- Offline trophies: 5. ( 3 1 1 )
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 45 minutes.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: All.
- Glitched trophies: *There has been some reports of trophies not unlocking if you don't get everything the first time you visit each area. If this happens they will unlock if you do a 2nd playthrough.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No. There is only one difficulty.
- Do trophies stack?: Yes. EU & NA.
- Additional peripherals required?: Yes. VR is Required. And 2 move controllers are required.
Fujii is a quite lovely VR game, that sends the player on a serene, and mystical journey to explore its 3 unique and magical biomes. Watering, touching, and interacting in musical ways with plants and creatures throughout each biome restores its lifeforce, spreading light so you can progress further through the game.
Trophy wise just explore the areas and find the required objects before exiting on the boat. The game will mostly guide you from seed to seed. It is a very simple game you shouldn't have any trouble finding anything (except maybe the 4 small eggs, see the guide for the locations).
The game also offers creative gardening, you are welcomed to cultivate the exotic seeds you have collected, and create your own personally customized bountiful garden. Though this feature is not necessary for any of the trophies.
Full Game & 100% Trophy Guide Video (49 mins):
If you are the kind of player that enjoys discovering things for yourself, here are the basic things you need to know that are required to be done in each biome. It is recommended to get everything done the first time you visit each biome, as revisiting biomes seemed to interfere with trophies unlocking. If you get stuck at any point please see the trophy guide below or use the linked Video Walkthrough above (timestamps can be found in the video description).
*Do not leave each area until you have found the following:
- Seed 1 - Tutorial area right in front of you.
- Seed 2 - In the Hub Garden area.
In the First Biome to find are:
- 6 Seeds.
- 3 Eggs.
- The Windchime.
In the Second Biome to find are:
- 8 Seeds.
- 1 Egg.
- The Theremin plant.
In the Third Biome to find are:
- 3 Seeds.
- Touch the Serpent at the end.