View Other Content
Falcon Age Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 29 (10 , 12 , 6 , 1 )
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to plat: 5 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 1 - Return to the Nest
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Guide was written in Story Mode but Imprint Mode
should also workalso works (thanks zenovka for confirming)
- Do trophies stack?: No stacks
- Requires Guide was written using VR with 2 Move controllers but it's optional
Welcome to the world's first and best vr falcon fist bump simulator. Seriously, forget about trophies, just fist bump falcons all day long. If you somehow want more than fist bumping falcons (this automatically makes you a horrible person) the rest of the game is about liberating a small group of humans from their robot overlords. Fight robots, farm food, play minigames and dress up your falcon companion as you fight for your freedom.
Falcon Age is pretty linear and has straightforward trophies. Almost everything is going to come from normal gameplay. The only missable trophy is Return to the Nest. You get this for bombing a spider nest with its own spider and there are a finite amount of these to do this at. It's not hard to do, just make sure to get it out of the way early just in case. Another time saver is to buy the trophy outfits before any of the other, optional costumes. See Penguin and Hot Wings for more information about that. With those few trophies in mind, just relax and and have fun.
This guide was written using VR and 2 Move controllers. If you use VR I would recommend free movement if your stomach can handle it. Teleport movements makes the combat a but of a pain. If you are playing in non-VR mode the trophies work the same but the controls are a little different.