View Other Content
Evasion VR - trophy guide (+DLC)
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10 (main) 6,5/10 (DLC)
- Offline: 47 (1 1 22 23 )
- Online: N/A
- Approximate time: 20 Hours (skill dependant)
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 routes
- Does Difficulty affect Trophies: yes, both DLC trophies are for hard difficulty, main game can be played on easy
- Does Difficulty levels stack: beating a stage on easy, unlocks all 3 difficulties
- Missable trophies: None, there is stage select
Evasion is not very popular game and the only reason I found this was that it supports the aim point controller (VR GUN) as well as co-op. In addition it looks a little bit like Farpoint, so I was hooked just after seeing trailers. I didn't quite understand the story, in a big shortcut - robo aliens are attacking mining colony and you have to help survivors escape.
The entire game can be played offline, but Co-op makes this more fun, plus there is a bonus feature of revive it case your coop budde dies. Even though playing Solo make the enemies much weaker, fighting the main boss is still better done in coop as you can die there in a matter of seconds during wave 3.
The story consists of 8 levels plus a boss fight. Overall it's very short - you can do this in less than 2 hours easy. In addition there are three survival stages, which you need to complete on easy for the main game and for the DLC you need to beat 1 of 3 on hard.