View Other Content
Down the Rabbit Hole Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 11 (7 , 3 , 1 )
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 2-3 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0 (you can use mirrors for chapter select)
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: NA, EU
- Requires VR
Down the Rabbit Hole is a retelling of the Alice in Wonderland story in VR. A man is telling a bedtime story to his daughter/grand daughter and you play out the story as it's being told. It's a diorama style adventure game so it shouldn't be too bad for anyone that get motion sickness. There are some simple puzzles throughout but mostly just enjoy the story.
Nothing is missable and the collectibles can be cleaned up at any time. The game warns you about the end and asks if you want to explore more before proceeding. Just play and enjoy the game while keeping an eye out for the invitations. Once you get to the end you can go back for anything you missed.
Special thanks to DIM10 for helping me find some invitation locations and my wife and little sef for helping test the guide and get screenshots.