View Other Content
Chop is Dish - Trophy Guide
Chop is Dish - Trophy Guide.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
- Offline trophies: 21. ( 1 9 5 6 )
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 30 mins - 1 hour.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 3. High Cuisine! Sick Burn! & You've asked for this!
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No. You can play on easy.
- Do trophies stack?: No.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats. (not yet known..but some may some..)
- Additional peripherals required?: No.
Chop is Dish is the latest release by Victory Road who previously brought us other short and enjoyable platinums such as Pixel Devil and the Broken Cartridge, IN-VERT, and Oliver's Adventures in the Fairyland!
In this fun platformer we play as a chef who has been robbed of his best ingredient by some mystical creatures, his ultimate dish will not be the same without it! So we must go on a dangerous quest pursuing the dastardly thieves to retrieve the sacred, exquisite, succulent, mouthwatering, chop.
All you need to know:
- There are 12 short levels. And 3 pretty easy boss fights.
- Play on easy to start with 7 lives. You don't get many extra lives.
- If you lose all your lives its full game over, no continue, back to the beginning of the game.
- HOWEVER that doesn't really matter because if you choose to, you can make a CLOUD or USB save after each level. Ensuring you will get to the end without a problem.
- Keep killing enemies until the 72 enemies killed trophy has popped.
- There is a misc trophy for finding a secret burger, it is in level 2-1. At the start go up and to the left over a circling mace to find it behind a fake wall.
- Make sure you have 5 lives by level 3-1. For a trophy you must die 5 times in the lava here.
- Fall to the abyss 5 times trophy just means fall off any ledge.
- For play game twice trophy... you don't have to play it twice at all! When you complete the game just press continue, n it puts you back after the last boss fight where all you have to do is jump in the meat again!
- I ignore the meat dropped by dead enemies because you need over 50 for an extra life, so its not really worth it. You'll only really be killing 72 enemies for the trophy.
- AND LASTLY...take your time, there's no need to rush, as the most important thing is just trying not to die.
So now you can crack on and enjoy!
If you would like any extra help please refer to the linked video walkthrough or the trophy guide below.
Full Game & Trophy Guide Video (19 mins):