View Other Content
CHAOS;CHILD Loveらぶchu☆chu! Trophy Guide
CHAOS;CHILD Loveらぶchu☆chu!! Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10
- Stacking: PS4 / PS Vita
- Offline: 24 ( 1 8 7 8 )
- Approximate time: 1 - 2 Hrs. (Estimated)
- Missable trophies: None if you follow the guide.
- Glitched trophies: None
- Cheats: None available
- PS Vita TV Compatible: Yes
- Save/Load/Options/Quick Load
- Confirm/Advance/Action Button
- Cancel Button
- Auto- Play Mode
- PS4 Specific Controls
- Chooses a Positive Choice during Delusive Trigger event choices
- Chooses a Negative Choice during Delusive Trigger event choices
- Opens up the TIPS LIST
- PS Vita Specific Controls
Go into Config:
Select TEXT and change the the following settings, once finished press to save settings.
Just like the previous entries in the CHAOS series, in this one you will also come across choices with two colored rings that appear on both the left and right side of the screen, these are known as Delusion Triggers or better known as Positive/Negative Choices.
While answering these choices you must either press for a Positive Choice or press for a Negative Choice.
NOTE: If you happen to accidentally press the wrong button or somehow miss a selection you can easily use the Quick Load feature from the Options menu to go to an earlier point. The game makes constant automatic quick saves, so in case you messed up you can always Quick Load to an earlier point.
- During the YES/NO Trigger Questions Press so switch and select between each answer.
- Image location choices are randomly placed but will ALWAYS be the same choice
- In case you make a mistake during a Delusion Trigger, Image location or YES/NO question you can Quick Load to an earlier point in the game to correct the mistake and try once more.