View Other Content
Captain Earth [キャプテン・アース] Mind Labyrinth Road Map + Trophy Guide
[Credit to RED_REBEL44 for the amazing banner]
Captain Earth Mind Labyrinth Road Map + Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10
- Offline: 37 (1 4 11 21 )
- Approximate time: 2½ - 4 Hrs. (Estimated)
- Missable trophies: 夢の想い出 (100% CG's)
- Extra Items for the Game: N/A
- Glitched trophies: None
- Cheats: None available
- You can also auto-skip by tapping the lower right arrows with "skip" on the Vita's touchscreen.
- While in the Map use the to zoom out the map and to zoom in the map
- Press to switch maps once you are able to switch between maps
- Press :squarewhile in the Map to access the Entangle Menu once it's accessible.
Change only the first three settings like below, once you are done setting options press :circleand select YES to confirm.
Go into OPTION
Credit to Ape-Exodus for the picture
About this game
First of all, this Visual Novel game is a very easy, straight forward game that doesn't really require a guide to follow, you simply have to choose every hexagon panel and keep unlocking the next one, some will have text choices, you will need to choose both of them in order to unlock every CG in the game, after this you will "entangle" character routes together to unlock new ones to ultimately fill the Libido Gauge located at the top of the Map which contains 3 levels, once these 3 levels are filled and you run through all END's then you will have the majority of the trophies.
There really is no specific way to play this game since you can literally choose any route in any order, however I will outline a step-by-step walkthrough below in case people prefer to follow the way I did it.