View Other Content
Blind VR - Trophy Guide
Blind VR - Trophy Guide.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 with guide.
- Offline trophies: 16. [ 1 15 ]
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1.5 hours or less.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 9.
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No. There is only one difficulty.
- Do trophies stack?: No.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats.
- Additional peripherals required?: VR required. 2 move controllers required.
Blind is a narrative-driven psychological thriller where the player is blind and you must explore the surroundings using echolocation. By sending out soundwaves with your cane the outlines of the environment are temporarily revealed. Goaded by a sinister and twisted Warden you journey through the mansion, solve puzzles, and uncover the mystery of what is happening to her.
Trophy wise it will be very simple if you follow this guide. There is no way to die, so the only difficulty lies in completing the puzzles... Which I will be giving you the answers for! None are timed or anything, so it will be straightforward. There is no chapter select so make sure to grab all the missable trophies and collectables in one go. I will write a text walkthrough below and also attach a video guide so you will know exactly what to do and where to go ensuring a nice easy completion.
Full game & trophy guide video. All collectables & trophy timestamps are in the video description: