View Other Content
Bara ni Kakusareshi Verite (薔薇に隠されしヴェリテ) Trophy Guide
Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (personal estimate)
Offline: 34 (1 5 12 16 )
Approximate time: 6+ Hours (One-sitting estimate. Personally took me 2 days including testing)
Missable trophies: None if you follow this guide.
Glitched trophies: None
- Menu (press first during Skip or Auto Play mode)
- Item Collection (on MAP segments) / Log (on dialogue segments)
- Full map screen (on MAP segments) / Auto Play (on dialogue segments)
- Button commands
- Quicksave and Quickload (on dialogue segments; left and right option respectively)
These are some of the MAP screens referenced in the guide. You will have to manually move around to certain locations. You must follow the order in the guide correctly, because moving to certain locations too soon will advance the story, and some quests only pop up after clearing another. Save beforehand if you want to be careful.
When I say "go up" or "go left," it's usually through a door. There are also one-screen areas with buildings you can go into. When in doubt, use to consult the in-game map for the map legend.
IN-GAME MAP & LEGEND
NOTES & TIPS
- This is not a straight-forward, choice-only visual novel. A majority of it will be exploring the aforementioned map like a RPG. Multiple start-to-finish playthroughs are necessary.
- There is an auto save file kept above your manual saves. Ignore this when I ask you to load a numbered save (manual saves are numbered).
- Utilize the auto save, but also keep a separate save file in case you mess up. I suggest saving each time you reach a new MAP segment.
- After clearing a route, that data will be carried over and you will get an ability to relocate points that dictate which routes are available to you. However, if you load up an in-game save, then try to start a new game, you will lose this ability and only get the data (items, money, etc) from that particular save. So only start a new game after clearing a route. Otherwise you will have to load up a save and replay through to the ending. Basically, just follow this guide.