View Other Content
Aircraft Evolution - Trophy Guide
Aircraft Evolution - Trophy Guide.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 20. ( 1 9 6 4 )
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1.5 - 2 hours.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None, there is level select.
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No. You can play on Easy.
- Do trophies stack?: Yes. NA & EU.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats.
- Additional peripherals required?: No.
Point in direction you want the plane to go. (Rotate to loop around).
Right or left to switch bomb types.
To drop da bomb.
Machine gun. (pretty useless).
To use a repair kit.
To use a fuel can.
This is the latest release by Sometimes You, Aircraft Evolution is a remake of a retro flight action game putting you in various war settings you are tasked to bomb away to obliterate the enemy and complete your missions.
There will be 40 missions to complete set over 4 different era's, each era has 10 missions.
It will take you about 20-30 mins to complete each era.
As with previous SY games, gameplay is simple, and all trophies will be easy to achieve. You won't need to watch a walkthrough or anything for this plat, it's a pick up and play game with a nice and straightforward trophy list, but I will just drop some pointers so you know what to expect which may help speed up your completion, then you can just crack on with completing those 40 missions!:
- You can change the game settings to easy.
- Cluster bombs are your best friend. They are cheap and do good damage. Buy hundreds of them try to always have about 100-200 in your inventory! I would complete nearly every level by just spamming cluster bombs.
- Super heavy bomb's are gold dust. Use them sparingly. Save about 50+ for era 4, which is considerably more built up. If you don't have a lot of bomb's in era 4 you're gonna have a miserable time.
- Take note of what your actual mission is at the start of each level! It could just say 'Destroy all buildings', in which case save some bombs and ignore all the other foot soldiers and tanks etc.
- Always have about 5 repair kits on you, and about 5 fuel cans... Just incase. I very rarely needed them but they are cheap and its better to be safe than sorry.
- The only ways I ever died would be if I accidentally crashed into the ground; so if you want to loop-de-loop always start it by flying UPWARDS as you have plenty of room in the sky! Sounds silly but too many times I tried to loop by starting going down and my turn circle wasn't tight enough so hit the ground.
- There will be 3 bonus missions that just give you goodies (but they cannot be replayed once you have completed them), mission 9, 24, & 37. Fly into as many bomb crates as possible, ESPECIALLY look out for the light blue ones to grab as they are the best super heavy bombs! You can get 50 super heavy bombs in a bonus mission.... and considering 1 costs £300 each to buy that's pretty darn good so grab those freebies!
- There will be 3 boss battle missions that you will need to use heavy bombs or super heavy bombs to destroy. In mission 10, 20, & 30.
- All destroy trophies should unlock by the time you've finished the game, but if you need more tank kills, replay mission 28 which is all tanks. If you need more aircraft kills replay mission 26 which is all planes.
- For the max upgrade trophy the cheapest thing to fully upgrade is your starting wooden plane.
- You can buy 10 planes but don't buy them all save your money. You HAVE to buy the most expensive one (£5,000) for a trophy, and I would recommend only buying 2 others. (Ok 3 max if you must.) You're gonna want to save plenty of cash to always be heftily stocked up on cluster bombs to fly through the game quicker.
- Feel free to mix it up but I did it this way: First fully upgraded my wooden plane that you start with - Then bought Lv 9 plane - Then bought Lv 18 plane - then bought final Lv 30 plane. Added various upgrades to all.
- Always upgrade armour & bomb stuff. Upgrade the rest how you like.