Estimated trophy difficulty: 1.5/10 (adjust per your comfort with rhythm games)
Offline: 40 (1 3 16 20 )
Approximate time: 9 hours (PSNP times)
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
- Log ( to rewind)
- Skip Play
Main gameplay component, seperated into 10 days with 5 characters (chapters) each. Long story short, backtracking is necessary to achieve a Perfect! rating on each chapter. There's one rhythm game per chapter. It can be skipped while replaying chapters BUT ONLY if you got 10 points on it. Anything less will negate a Perfect! rating.
- Hit the correct button when it fills in completely. For diagonal pad notes, hold it down until you get Perfect. You don't have to let go in time, just holding it down is enough.
- Notes go from Perfect, Good, Normal, Bad, and Poor. Bads and Poors break your combo.
- Hitting the note in time but with the wrong button results in Normal.
- Max score of 10 points is necessary for a Perfect! chapter rating, which in turn is necessary for Good Endings.
- Scoring is quite lenient. Getting a full combo is unnecessary but helps. More Perfect notes also helps, and even a few Bads or Poors are allowed.
- A song is over when the girl in front makes a pose on the floor.