• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Moonfog

Moonfog

• 23 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • PSN ID:MOONFOG-666

Posted 18 May 2019 - 05:52 PM

do you have any idea where the mistake could be? It lacks only penultimate tab (yellow), second page number 2. All the others I have now. thank you :)

#22 sagefire

sagefire

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 558 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • PSN ID:seiyuuki

Posted 18 May 2019 - 06:14 PM

Okay I think those are either Save #10 or 11, whichever one has a date starting with 6月? Keep picking white choices.

#23 sagefire

sagefire

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 558 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:30 AM

okay i replayed it, try loading from Save #3 and playing it to this point:

Spoiler

#24 Moonfog

Moonfog

• 23 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 May 2019 - 11:53 AM

First of all, I want to thank you for your effort! Unfortunately, it does not work :( I have loaded the spot 50x (after playing the complete route), there are no white choises. Are all blue .... maybe I should still play the blue again? Or could it be a bug?

#25 sagefire

sagefire

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 558 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:02 PM

First of all, I want to thank you for your effort! Unfortunately, it does not work :( I have loaded the spot 50x (after playing the complete route), there are no white choises. Are all blue .... maybe I should still play the blue again? Or could it be a bug?

You can try picking blue choices again, yeah. I've confirmed that it gives you that scene you're missing, so it does sound like a bug ): I guess all you can do is keep picking the black-haired guy on the map if he's there and see if a white choice comes up eventually (within the 6月 or 7月 dates). Alternatively, replay Konparu Takayuki's route from the beginning? Otherwise, I have no idea what to do.

#26 Moonfog

Moonfog

• 23 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 May 2019 - 05:35 PM

it's really desperate ... I've reloaded everything innumerable times and replayed the whole route and created new saves. Nothing. The question is now: just completely from the beginning or from the front and reinstall before?

#27 sagefire

sagefire

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 558 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 May 2019 - 05:42 PM

it's really desperate ... I've reloaded everything innumerable times and replayed the whole route and created new saves. Nothing. The question is now: just completely from the beginning or from the front and reinstall before?

Sounds like re-installing and starting fresh is your only option.

edit: If you do re-install to replay, I'd recommend Quicksaving at each scene with the black-haired guy and those two random choices, then pick all the white choices before moving on with the guide. There are a few scenes with him in the first route too, though the second route is where I got the scene you're missing.

#28 Moonfog

Moonfog

• 23 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:47 PM

So I have my platinum. :) It was not a mistake in the guide! I have now played on my other Vita and the platinum came with load10! That means the guide is perfect! Many thanks for the help! So who has similar problems as me: not too long looking for the error. It could also be a bug! Delate all and play again ;)

#29 sagefire

sagefire

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 558 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:14 PM

congrats! thanks for checking in :D

#30 Mark G

Mark G

• Standard Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • PSN ID:slappymg

Posted 28 July 2020 - 05:55 PM

Guys no trophy 25 for me. I have yellow tab 1st page 2nd column

6th entry down ???????????????.

sits between 2 entries dated 3/9 ? Ends with No.2

#31 sagefire

sagefire

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 558 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:27 PM

Guys no trophy 25 for me. I have yellow tab 1st page 2nd column

6th entry down ???????????????.

sits between 2 entries dated 3/9 ? Ends with No.2

You're missing a scene on 3/9 with Tenma (相楽天馬). Did you load saves 10, 11, and 13? I can't check right now but those saves are for getting scenes for him, though I'm not sure if it's on 3/9. If that doesn't work, try going through his route again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kenka banchou otome, 2nd rumble!!, ps vita, trophy guide

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users