blondlizard

• Premium Trader
  • 232 posts
  • LocationLondon, England
  • PSN ID:blondlizard
  • Feedback Score:8

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2019 - 03:22 PM

Inspired by Art Deco and stained-glass artisans of the 20th century, Glass Masquerade is a fine and elegant puzzler. There’s nothing quite like it on PlayStation 4, okay, we’ve had jigsaws like Puzzle Showdown 4 K, but nothing comes close to this master piece of a game. Start with the corners? I would.

Glass Masquerade does away with your standard interlocking jigsaw pieces and tasks you into arranging them to create a beautiful stained-glass image. Each image represents a country from around the world. Each final jigsaw is a stunner. Now getting to complete each one does take a lot of trial and error (for me anyway, my wife sussed them out first before placing them correctly almost each time…). To start with you’ve got the corner pieces marked then it’s a bit of guess work. Slowly, as the grand image takes shape, things become more obvious. Pieces lay either side of the jigsaw and rotate into the right angle automatically.

Even though Glass Masquerade is a chilled out experience each jigsaw is played against the clock, but don’t worry, you don’t need to beat any timer. It’s only there for gamers that want to improve their times and in turn adds more repay value to each puzzle.

Did I think such a game could be so rewarding to play? Probably not. Because of its unique features and its chilled out vibe, Glass Masquerade is a quality game. There are 25 beautifully designed puzzles to fathom out. Each one earns you a trophy and you just need to construct each puzzle to earn the platinum.

CONCLUSION

Sit back and enjoy a different experience on PS4. Glass Masquerade is pure class.
Posted Image

#2 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 9,184 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • PSN ID:fluffy-rabbid
  • Feedback Score:229

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2019 - 03:58 PM

:thumbsup  Great work as always! Thanks for the review guys! 

fggIp3V.png

#3 blondlizard

blondlizard

• Premium Trader
  • 232 posts
  • LocationLondon, England
  • PSN ID:blondlizard
  • Feedback Score:8

User's Awards

Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:10 AM

:thumbsup  Great work as always! Thanks for the review guys!

A pleasure fluffy :)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Punkandlizard, Glass Masquerade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users