• LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:603

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:53 PM

sR03onY.png

Overview

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
  • Offline: 21 (1 :plat 8 :gold 7 :silver 5 :bronze )
  • Online: N/A
  • Approximate time: 2 Hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A
  • Does Difficulty affect Trophies: N/A
  • Does Difficulty levels stack: N/A
  • Missable trophies: There are a few but the game is short
  • Extra Items for the Game: None
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Cheats: None

ABOUT THE GAME

This game is about half walking simulator half story. Actually maybe more story than actual walking. The game is easy although there are missable trophies along the way. The perfect run is the biggest missable trophy because if you make any mistakes you will not get the trophy

You will need to do 2 playthroughs for the game. one will be a perfect run without mistakes and the other will get the rest of the stuff. We will do the perfect run first then worry about the other stuff on the 2nd run

BALANCE

The only thing you need to do is press the left stick up to go forward and balance. There are two ways to balance, either with the vibration of the controller or the heartbeat noise of your character. With either method, the slower the heart rate or little to no vibration will keep you in balance. I found the vibration easier to do

SKIPPING CUT SCENES

You can skip cut-scenes by holding the :triangle button ( you cannot skip the intro). I highly recommend not using this in your perfect run because many cut-scenes lead to trophies.  If you do not need to view the cut-scenes the 2nd time around ( or if you fail the perfect run) you can skip them

This post has been promoted to an article

#2 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 26,681 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:54 PM

PERFECT RUN

there are only 2 beams you need to traverse for the trophies.

Stage 1:
Once you get on the beam, you want to walk fast enough so the person behind you does not push you off and slow enough you do not push the person in front of you off. It is not as hard as you might think, just make sure you stay close to the person in front of you.

eventually you will get a cut-scene where you are sitting on the beam, once this happens you beat this stage.

Stage 2:
I think you can go as fast or as slow as you want.  You will not push anyone off and no one will push you off.

you have to make it pretty far across before you reach your first cut-scene

Once you reach the scene, watch the person in white at the front of the opposite beam fall to his death

then, watch the person on the opposite beam in the back fall and die

move forward for another cut-scene and when you put your hand on the guy's back in front of you, keep looking back and catch one of the guys standing up and smoking for another trophy

watch the person directly in front of you fall off and die

A cut scene or two later, watch the guy in yellow start yelling at you. at this point it is only him and the person behind you that is alive

shortly after this, the person behind you says your name to get your attention, TURN AROUND. This is very important if you want to win, you need the item he gives you to clear this stage.

once you watch the cut-scene, and the person gives you the card, try and look back and pay attention to him. you get a trophy for watching him fall and die

continue on with the game, until eventually you watch the person finish with the yellow shirt to only die shortly after.  Once you gain control, do not move forward.  instead look up and slightly to the left to see clear glass. Once you character starts talking about it, it will lead to a cut-scene which will lead to the ending of the game

Failed runs
Note: You can use :triangle to skip cut-scenes

Stage 1:

Death#1 - Go slow enough so the person behind you pushes you off the beam

Death#2 - Go fast enough so you attempt to push the person in front of you off

Stage 2:

Death #3 - When you reach the part where the person behind you calls your name to give you an item, do not turn around. By not getting the item, you will eventually die without it. ( do not skip any cut-scenes after you ignore the guy behind you)

Death #4 - Reach the end, and instead of looking up to the left at the glass, keep moving forward. when you get to close to the window, it will open and blow you off the beam

If you don't have the No Ticket trophy, try this. Thank you smashero

During my "fail" run in stage two, I skipped all the cut-scenes until I heard "my name" twice, I didn't turn around, cut-scene started and after 5-10 secs trophy "No ticket" ("聞こえない遺言") popped, so I skipped the remaining part of the cut-scene, then there is a cut-scene when yellow guy jumps to the "balcony" and got killed (skipped it also) and proceed straight instead of looking at the upper window - got blown by the wind -> trophy for bad ending.

#3 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 26,681 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:34 PM

Here is a video guide in case you want to see it

#4 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 26,681 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:41 PM

guide is finished, let me know if you have any issues

#5 Smashero

Smashero

"I am Rachel!"

• Elite Premium
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationPoland -> Finland -> Fiji (Sic! :D) -> Finland -> Slovakia -> Germany -> Sweden -> Finland -> Belgium
  • PSN ID:Smashero
  • Feedback Score:93

User's Awards

Posted 10 December 2018 - 11:41 PM

Thx RD, good guide. Just small things:

1) You need to hold  :triangle to skip the cut-scenes (unfortunately intro can't be skipped), but as mentioned in the guide, do not do it during your 1st run - you will miss majority of the trophies if you skip them.

2) Just to make it a bit more fool-proof:

"then, watch the person on the opposite beam in the back fall and die

move forward for another cut-scene when you put hand on guy's back and then

about 1-2 minutes from the above trophy keep looking back and catch one of the guys standing up and smoking for another trophy

3) During 2nd PT when you will be skipping cut-scenes, when you will reach this point from 1st PT:

shortly after this, the person behind you says your name to get your attention, TURN AROUND.

Do not turn around and do not skip the following cut-scene - will get a trophy,

Smashero.png

#6 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 26,681 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 10 December 2018 - 11:55 PM

Thank you Smash I will make the updates

#7 cjshaitan

cjshaitan

Bronze Poster

• Standard Members
  • 634 posts
  • LocationEorzea
  • PSN ID:cjshaitan
  • Feedback Score:3

User's Awards

Posted 11 December 2018 - 02:02 AM

Thanks for this Rough, I appreciate it 

#8 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 26,681 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:15 AM

Thanks for this Rough, I appreciate it 

I know a few of you requested it and its easy enough this is better than watching a few hours video.  Very easy game once you get the hang of it

#9 Smashero

Smashero

"I am Rachel!"

• Elite Premium
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationPoland -> Finland -> Fiji (Sic! :D) -> Finland -> Slovakia -> Germany -> Sweden -> Finland -> Belgium

User's Awards

Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:37 AM

Hey RD. Thanks for implementing my comments :). I think I mislead you a bit with my number 3 :/

There is no need to have Death #3 and #4.

#3 is enough if mentioned like this.

Death #3 - When you reach the part where the person behind you calls your name to give you an item, do not turn around. You will trigger a cut-scene which you shall not skip and you will get a new trophy. Keep walking further and reach the end (you can skip the cut-scenes), but instead of looking up to the left at the glass, keep moving forward. When you get close to the window, it will open and blow you off the beam - another trophy (or two, if you didn't die yet in "Stage 2").

Smashero.png

#10 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 26,681 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:21 AM

If you dont get the item from the guy behind you though you cannot get to the end?

#11 Smashero

Smashero

"I am Rachel!"

• Elite Premium
  • 2,308 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:13 AM

If you dont get the item from the guy behind you though you cannot get to the end?

I did two stacks one after another and it was twice like that: during my perfect run I turned around immediately after I heard first "Kaiji" and it triggered the cut-scene, I watched it, got the ticket from the guy, proceeded further a bit, saw his fall (trophy), reached to glass steps, perfect ending.

During my "fail" run in stage two, I skipped all the cut-scenes until I heard "my name" twice, I didn't turn around, cut-scene started and after 5-10 secs trophy "No ticket" ("聞こえない遺言") popped, so I skipped the remaining part of the cut-scene, then there is a cut-scene when yellow guy jumps to the "balcony" and got killed (skipped it also) and proceed straight instead of looking at the upper window - got blown by the wind -> trophy for bad ending.

So yes, you can proceed to the end and if you will not take the ticket, you can still reach the end (at least the bad end for which we are aiming).

During that "new" animation guy is showing this ticket anyway, but I skipped it, so no clue what is actually going on there  :P. Got all the trophies doing that anyway.

Smashero.png

#12 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 26,681 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 11 December 2018 - 01:23 PM

Okay ty I will correct :)

#13 Nitro

Nitro

"What's that Skippy? Neeetro's trapped down..."

• Moderators
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • PSN ID:NiTR0--X_
  • Feedback Score:35

User's Awards

Posted 22 December 2018 - 07:21 AM

Guide was perfect. Thanks RD.

I did get stuck on the "No ticket" trophy like I did in the HK version but I used this:

This worked a treat! Thanks smash!

Posted Image

Spoiler

#14 skroq

skroq

Gold Poster

• Elite Premium
  • 4,187 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • PSN ID:Skroq
  • Feedback Score:246

User's Awards

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:24 PM

Guide is perfect. I missed the whiye guy falling trophy in stage 2, but in my bad endings run i turned my head max to the back and got the trophy. Thank you

skroq.pngSbfB6I1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users