• 341 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • PSN ID:cjshaitan

User's Awards

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:16 AM

0iAhqUz.png

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 1 *
  • Offline trophies: 13 (11trophy_bronze.png, 1trophy_silver.png, 1trophy_gold.png)
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1hr *
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: Multiple ( each play through is around 3mins )
  • Number of missable trophies: 0
  • Glitched trophies: None known
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
  • Do trophies stack?: No.
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None known
  • Special peripherals or multiple controllers needed?: PSVR

Goki's Room (Spirit Room) a low budget Fear Simulator set in a room overrun by devilish digital cockroaches and other unfortunate animations. Strap on the PSVR and see if you can handle 3 less than terrifying tests while maintaining a steady pulse, or else the test is over and back to the main menu for you.

Tips

1. You can skip the opening text. Each play through takes approximately 3 minutes.

2. Holding the controller or leaving it resting idle doesn't seem to have any effect on the final score

3. Moving your head rapidly will increase the "pulse" rate and can lead to the game ending prematurely if you exceed the maximum rate. Certain areas in the room also provoke higher rates. Small movements or no movement work fine in these areas.

NOTE : I AM PRETTY SURE THERE IS A LARGE AMOUNT OF RANDOMNESS IN WHICH EVENTS ARE TRIGGERED. THE WALKTHROUGH BELOW I USED THREE TIMES. IT HAD SOME VARIATION IN EVENTS THE SECOND RUN.

Playthrough 1

4S6b1573.png   trophy_bronze.png  Big (B)     

Look at the top row of cabinets on the left above the oven. Triggers door, look at door to open

4S6b1573.png  trophy_bronze.png Paste (A) 

Look at draws left of oven, open one or two will trigger door. Open door, man will appear on right

side

4S6b1573.png  trophy_bronze.png Near (B)

Look at draws two and three plus cupboard on besides draws (left). Triggers bugs flying towards

you                   

4S6b1573.png  trophy_bronze.png I was able to continue measuring until the end I endured

Awarded after completing your first playthrough

Playthrough 2

Look at three items straight ahead on counter from left to right (tomato can/wine/meat) Triggers

door and Big (B) 

4S6b1573.png  trophy_bronze.png Paste (B)

Look at cabinets above stove to left. Triggers flashing lights, man appears on left side.

4S6b1573.png  trophy_bronze.png He endured Hand 

Look at bucket on ground (right side) twice. Triggers roaches crawling on hands.

Playthrough 3

4S6b1573.png  trophy_bronze.png He endured Rain

On the table look at milk, wine bottle, bowl and plate. Triggers roach rain

4S6b1573.png  trophy_bronze.png Meat (A)

Look at meat on counter triggers fridge, open Meat appears on table.

4S6b1573.png  trophy_bronze.png Near (A)

Look at top three draws left of oven.

Playthrough 4

On table look at apple core, fresh apple and milk. Triggers roach Rain

4S6b1573.png  trophy_bronze.png Meat (B)

On counter straight ahead look at tomato can (left) and meat (right) but not wine plus the two  

cabinets doors directly above the fridge. Triggers oven, open 2 meat appear on table.

On the left hand side of the room look at cabinet open three doors, triggers NEAR.

Score attained 41902 in this play through

2S6f7853.png  trophy_silver.png Personality or Higher (exceed 40000)

Playthrough 5

Right hand on chair look at tomato can, on floor (right side) look at apple core, wine bottle. Triggers Roach Rain.

Look at the 2 boxes on the top of the cabinet above oven, then the cabinet above oven. Triggers PASTE

4S6b1573.png  trophy_bronze.png Big (A)

Three bottom draws next to oven (left) starting from lowest and going up. Triggers door, open

giant roach appears on table in front of you.

1Sd661b6.png trophy_gold.png Beyond Humanity! (exceeded 50000)

#2 cjshaitan

cjshaitan

• Premium Trader
  • 341 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • PSN ID:cjshaitan

User's Awards

Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:52 PM

Have been unable to get above 47000 score so far. I don't understand how the score is being calculated so if anyone wants to take a run at this and can figure it out would be great. 

The game will definitely be a 1/10 once this trophy is figured out.

#3 Smashero

Smashero

Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec

• Elite Premium
  • 1,726 posts
  • LocationPoland -> Finland -> Fiji (Sic! :D) -> Finland -> Slovakia -> Germany -> Sweden -> Finland -> Belgium
  • PSN ID:Smashero
  • Feedback Score:74

User's Awards

Posted 10 November 2018 - 12:33 PM

Thanks for the guide (and the game :D) CJ!

OK, managed to 100%, easily:

1) Trophy "I was able to continue measuring until the end I endured" will pop ONLY if you score below 40k, not after your initial PT - I thought it glitched on me ;). So to get it: shake your head a lot, have your virtual tablet always in "alarm mode" (red lines + red lights), try to get a lot of high blue curves, but DO NOT fail the game = do not go with red lines to the top of the tablet -> you have to "survive" through all 3 rounds.

2) Trophy "Personality or Higher (exceed 40000)" will appear only if you get score above 40k, but below 50k.

3) For >50k score: put down your controller or hold it tightly and move your head slowly. Red lines and blue curves shall not appear on your virtual tablet. Just slowly move between items mentioned in guide without any sudden moves and you will be fine. Managed to get between 53k-56k a few times without any struggling.

This game is ~25 mins max if you will get all the sequences and <40k, 40k-50k, >50k score.

Smashero.png

#4 Nitro

Nitro

Skippy the bush Kangaroo

• Premium Trader
  • 614 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • PSN ID:NiTR0--X_
  • Feedback Score:9

User's Awards

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for the guide (and the game :D) CJ!

OK, managed to 100%, easily:

1) Trophy "I was able to continue measuring until the end I endured" will pop ONLY if you score below 40k, not after your initial PT - I thought it glitched on me ;). So to get it: shake your head a lot, have your virtual tablet always in "alarm mode" (red lines + red lights), try to get a lot of high blue curves, but DO NOT fail the game = do not go with red lines to the top of the tablet -> you have to "survive" through all 3 rounds.

2) Trophy "Personality or Higher (exceed 40000)" will appear only if you get score above 40k, but below 50k.

3) For >50k score: put down your controller or hold it tightly and move your head slowly. Red lines and blue curves shall not appear on your virtual tablet. Just slowly move between items mentioned in guide without any sudden moves and you will be fine. Managed to get between 53k-56k a few times without any struggling.

This game is ~25 mins max if you will get all the sequences and <40k, 40k-50k, >50k score.

Have been unable to get above 47000 score so far. I don't understand how the score is being calculated so if anyone wants to take a run at this and can figure it out would be great. 

The game will definitely be a 1/10 once this trophy is figured out.

Do what traps you encounter in your run also have an effect on your score? I just did a run with hardly any movement and no blue lines however only managed to score 27k.

NiTR0--X_.png

Spoiler

#5 Smashero

Smashero

• Elite Premium
  • 1,726 posts
  • LocationPoland -> Finland -> Fiji (Sic! :D) -> Finland -> Slovakia -> Germany -> Sweden -> Finland -> Belgium

User's Awards

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:14 AM

Do what traps you encounter in your run also have an effect on your score? I just did a run with hardly any movement and no blue lines however only managed to score 27k.

Not sure if this can help, but I was always following the "sequences", I mean when there was "rain" of the bugs I slowly looked at the left and right side of the screen. When they were on my "hands", I also looked at them. Big bug on the table - look at it slowly, follow the one on the wall, running guy - look at him. As I mentioned - It was hard for me "not to" get >50k

;). Or maybe I was just lucky...?

Smashero.png

#6 xxRC85xx

xxRC85xx

• Premium Trader
  • 396 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • PSN ID:xxRC85xx
  • Feedback Score:5

User's Awards

Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for the guide :)

For the 50k trophy, what worked for me was to trying to look at as many objects as possible during the playthrough, without worrying about the lines and curves that appear on the tablet. Then look at/follow the cockroaches at the end of a sequence.

For example - trying to clear the table during the first part, opening the cupboards above the cooker and the boxes on top of them during the second part and then opening the drawers and door next to the cooker plus the items directly above (bottle, tin and meat) for the last part.

Ended up with around 52.5k doing the above.

xxRC85xx.png

#7 MrUnknown625

MrUnknown625

Streamer

• Premium Trader
  • 4,326 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • PSN ID:MrUnknown625
  • Feedback Score:272

User's Awards

Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:09 AM

Here is a video of what I did that worked...that time at least....It might help....or..... might just be random  :P

Put controller Down.

Turned off vibrate.

Tried to "scan" as many objects as I could.

Tried to look at all the "cutscene" things, like cockroaches flying, crawling, killing the dude.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/338289067

#8 DIM10

DIM10

Supreme CG Counter

• Administrator
  • 1,769 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • PSN ID:DIM10
  • Feedback Score:14

User's Awards

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:53 AM

Thx for the guide.

For the hand trophy, i had to look at the boxes for 3 rounds.

There was no bucket on the right side for me.

DIM10.png

#9 Smashero

Smashero

• Elite Premium
  • 1,726 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:10 PM

Thx for the guide.

For the hand trophy, i had to look at the boxes for 3 rounds.
There was no bucket on the right side for me.

Possible that you have missed it - bucket on the right side is on top of the fridge.

Smashero.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users