Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 32853 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:619

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:32 PM

The best thing I like before playing this game (or any other Cabela game) is getting my redneck on. You play the game as a hunter and you get to shoot deer, rabbits, duck, etc while using a variety of weapons. During your adventures, you will be climbing cliffs, crossing rivers, and facing more dangerous situations. During the game, you can gain rewards for using the cover system and examining vitals of the target which helps you visualize the shot.

The gameplay is average to say the least but thats not the reason to play this game. Although it does feel like it lacks a little bit, the game is still fun to play long. The best part of the game is it does not last that long so even if you decide you don't like it, you probably only have a little more to play until you finish the game.

If you are a trophy hunter, this is definetly the game for you. Relatively short game, check. No missable trophies, check. One playthough, pretty much a check (might have to replay a few missions). Out of all the Cabela games I have played, this is the shortest and easiest platinum so pick it up and get your redneck on 1.png

#2 DestroyerPerson127

DestroyerPerson127

• Standard Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • PSN ID:a3069namebke
  • Feedback Score:0

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

At first, I thought this title was ok, but as you progress through the game, its flaws begin to shine. There is no variety in gameplay; in fact, you are hunting Red Stags at least 10 times! There is no need to switch weapons. The crossbow and muzzleloader are really all you need for platinum, but the default equipment work fine. I love the idea of collectibles being pieces of crap... LITERALLY! I laughed when I discovered them, and I laughed even more when he described them. Play the newer and greater titles, but this is an easy platinum using the trophy guide and videos.

Boosting:
Red Faction Armageddon---RAGE---Wolfenstein---Dead Island GOTY---Wipeout 2048---Brink---Two Worlds 2---Tom Clancy's EndWar---Tom Clancy's Hawx---CoD:MW3---Killzone 3---nail'd---MAG---Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood---blur---Lost Planet 2---Little Big Planet Karting---Battlefield Bad Co. 2---Battlefield 3---Quantum of Solace---Crysis 2---Marvel vs Capcom 3---Dead Rising 2: Off the Record---Singularity---Portal 2---Blitz: The League 2---Motorstorm: Apocalypse---Driver San Fransisco---F3AR---Shift 2 Unleashed---Assasin's Creed Brotherhood---Assassin's Creed Revelations---Singularity
*Working on WWE SvR 2011, Madden 13, Singularity (*Free kill help if you help me get last 15 games), and UFC 09
* Does anybody have a solution to access Community Creations in WWE SVR 2011?
* Add me for any of these games. Be sure to include what game you would like to boost in the friend request, please. (PSN: a3069namebke)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Review, Cabelas Big Game Hunter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users