• Premium Trader
  • 6,916 posts
  • LocationCentral Illinois, USA
  • PSN ID:Lord_Raiden
  • Feedback Score:409

User's Awards

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:17 AM

Counter point

Fuck him and he should still be suspended for an elbow to the back of the head well after the play was over

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#3 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 25,644 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:587

User's Awards

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:29 AM

I was going to say, that stat line was missing.  1 Concussion given to another player after throwing a tantrum like a little kid.

I cannot believe he only got 1 game for that hit, that was one of the dirtiest hits I have seen this year.  He hit the guy on the ground, about a full 3-4 seconds after the play was over, and drives all his weight into the back of his head.

qvUGTYs.png

roughdawg4.svg

#4 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 6,916 posts
  • LocationCentral Illinois, USA
  • PSN ID:Lord_Raiden
  • Feedback Score:409

User's Awards

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:13 AM

I was going to say, that stat line was missing.  1 Concussion given to another player after throwing a tantrum like a little kid.

I cannot believe he only got 1 game for that hit, that was one of the dirtiest hits I have seen this year.  He hit the guy on the ground, about a full 3-4 seconds after the play was over, and drives all his weight into the back of his head.

Mean while they hand out 2 game suspensions for in game actions. See the Danny trevathan hit on Dante Adams. Granted it was one on appeal but fuck that, it was in game and only reason it was dirty is Adams dropped his head

I've never really cared but I want him to get a broken back / femur etc. serious, he's got an IQ of like 85-90 and everyone shrugs it off and just call him a big goof or something.

No fuck him. Suspend that 6 games or shut the fuck up about player safety. Your choice NFL but that was BS. That and the patriots / steelers game made me quit the NFL.

It's a joke, and I can better invest my time

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users