13 replies to this topic

#1 pitbull19031993

pitbull19031993

• Standard Members
  • 73 posts
  • Locationbelgium
  • PSN ID:pitbull19031993

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:20 AM

I would like to offer my help for the 3 hardest trophies. I have a save file wich can give you the trophies in matter of minutes. Now you have to join on the save just before the ending, i complete the end and the trophy will pop

the trophies are:

alpha vs omega: have denyce attack and damage sgt.boykin

cramped quarters: get 8 survivors in a vehicle

purewal memorial cup: don't consume any meat,dairy or alcohol untill the military arrives

after that you just have to complete the story and the challenges in sandbox mode alone and in co op.   

guide:http://www.playstati...e-road-map.html

1. dim10
  2. toyofreak
  3. no_plat_no_buy

Posted Image

#2 DIM10

DIM10

Supreme CG Counter

• Administrator
  • 2675 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • PSN ID:DIM10
  • Feedback Score:14

User's Awards

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:26 AM

This works like a charm, Toyo's brother helped me get this trophies this way.

DIM10.png

#3 No_Plat_No_Buy

No_Plat_No_Buy

• Premium Trader
  • 435 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • PSN ID:GIONAScm2
  • Feedback Score:7

User's Awards

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:30 PM

Oh my god, what a kind gesture.

Which version, PS3 or PS4?  If it's PS3 then I'd love to take you up on your offer  :D

EDIT:  Ahh, I see you only have the PS4 version on your profile. I'll have to remember this thread next time the PS4 version's on sale  :thumbsup

GIONAScm2.png

#4 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 29986 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:617

User's Awards

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:35 PM

Yeah that is really nice of oyu to offer.

How much time does this shave off the plat time?

#5 pitbull19031993

pitbull19031993

• Standard Members
  • 73 posts
  • Locationbelgium

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:13 PM

the best thing to do is play first the sandbox mode you have to get gold on 30 challenges in singleplayer and 30 challenge in co op to level up story line doesn t take much time i think maybe 6 or 7 hours but its best to start in sandbox mode to level up because for one trophie you need to be level 47 once you did your challenges and story mode  you only need 100000 kils but thats only a matter of grinding

Posted Image

#6 pitbull19031993

pitbull19031993

• Standard Members
  • 73 posts
  • Locationbelgium

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:17 PM

i dont now how much time its shaves off but this are 3 trophies of the storyline

i need 3 playtroughs for al the trophies in storyline and if i give you this 3 annoying trophies you can have eveything in 1 playtrough

Posted Image

#7 DIM10

DIM10

Supreme CG Counter

• Administrator
  • 2675 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • PSN ID:DIM10
  • Feedback Score:14

User's Awards

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

Yeah that is really nice of oyu to offer.

How much time does this shave off the plat time?

This save you basically 2 playtroughs and a lot of frustration. 1 playtrough is 6 to 8 hours.

DIM10.png

#8 pitbull19031993

pitbull19031993

• Standard Members
  • 73 posts
  • Locationbelgium

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

yes one playtrough is 6 to 8 hous in storyline than you only still have the challenges in sandbox mode singleplayer en co op and the 100000 kills

Posted Image

#9 No_Plat_No_Buy

No_Plat_No_Buy

• Premium Trader
  • 435 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:45 PM

I made a reminder to buy this game on the next sale because of this thread, so be prepared for a random message sometime this year  :P  

I'm playing through the first DR right now and it's a very stressful (but fun) plat. I hate these types of plats that require 100000  missable things in 1 playthrough, like Deus Ex, Dishonored (i think) and now this shit...... More stressful than fun

GIONAScm2.png

#10 toyofreak

toyofreak

Bronze Poster

• Standard Members
  • 984 posts
  • Locationbelgium
  • PSN ID:toyofreak
  • Feedback Score:71

User's Awards

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:28 AM

This works perfect. Thanks bro

Posted Image

#11 pitbull19031993

pitbull19031993

• Standard Members
  • 73 posts
  • Locationbelgium

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:15 PM

I made a reminder to buy this game on the next sale because of this thread, so be prepared for a random message sometime this year  :P

I'm playing through the first DR right now and it's a very stressful (but fun) plat. I hate these types of plats that require 100000  missable things in 1 playthrough, like Deus Ex, Dishonored (i think) and now this shit...... More stressful than fun

Which version, PS3 or PS4?  If it's PS3 then I'd love to take you up on your offer  :D

EDIT:  Ahh, I see you only have the PS4 version on your profile. I'll have to remember this thread next time the PS4 version's on sale  :thumbsup

fyi at the moment there is a japanese sale in the EU store dead rising 2 off the record cost for the moment 7,99 euro

Posted Image

#12 No_Plat_No_Buy

No_Plat_No_Buy

• Premium Trader
  • 435 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:01 PM

fyi at the moment there is a japanese sale in the EU store dead rising 2 off the record cost for the moment 7,99 euro

I'm speechless...

I can't believe you remembered  :P   I had email notifications for NA store price drops, so no wonder I missed it.

At $20 CAD  it wasn't that cheap, but meh who cares

I will have it downloaded by tomorrow, so let me know when you'd like to boost   :)

GIONAScm2.png

#13 pitbull19031993

pitbull19031993

• Standard Members
  • 73 posts
  • Locationbelgium

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:39 AM

I'm speechless...

I can't believe you remembered  :P   I had email notifications for NA store price drops, so no wonder I missed it.

At $20 CAD  it wasn't that cheap, but meh who cares

I will have it downloaded by tomorrow, so let me know when you'd like to boost   :)

send me a freind invite and we can look when ist possible to boost

Posted Image

#14 No_Plat_No_Buy

No_Plat_No_Buy

• Premium Trader
  • 435 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:19 PM

Thanks once again for your assistance  :)  Really glad this site is full of such helpful users willing to bend over backwards to help others.

GIONAScm2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users