(credits and thanks to maxijodi for this nice banner, it fits the cute art design of the game perfectly)
The Inner World Trophy Guide / Platinum Walkthrough
Update: I just completed the PS4 version with this walkthrough and besides the controls, they changed absolutely nothing.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 24 ( 1 7 8 8 )
- Approximate amount of time to : 2-3h
(My final run on steam took 72 minutes, PS4 run took just over 1.5h because of more finicky controls and some crashes)
- Stacking regions: and
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1+
- Glitched trophies: None, but the game tends to crash from time to time, especially when skipping dialogue and cutscenes very fast (see General Information).
- Missable trophies: none, if you follow this guide. But watch out for the two trophies below.
(Missable) Trophies to look out for the whole playthrough:
Make sure to speak to every character you come across (and exhaust all dialogue, just to be sure)
Update: I can confirm that exhausting ALL dialogue is not necessary, but you often need dialogue triggers to advanced the story anyways, so just bring up every topic at least once to be sure.
Complete the game without taking hints from the help system. In other words: don’t press L2.
Later in the game, you have to press L2 to play on your flute, which you can safely do in the "flute screen" (you will recognize it when you get there). Just don't use L2 outside of those flute sequences and you're fine.
Legend / General Information:
- Interactable/Useable items are Bold
- Characters you have to talk to for Blabbermouth are Bold and green
- Verbs I use in this guide:
- "Take" means to pick something up from the screen
- "Use" means to use something from your inventory with something on the screen (the "+" icon)
- "Interact" means to use something on its own (the two gears icon)
- "Combine" means to use items IN your inventory with each other ("+" icon)
- The game itself is quite inconsistent with the naming of objects, so don't get confused if names of objects you already know change suddenly. If I really did name something wrong in the guide, please let me know!
- You can safely skip every cutscene and dialogue in the game (i will still mention this in the guide from time to time).
The PS4 version tends to crash quite often if you're skipping dialogue and cutscenes too fast. If you have problems with crashing, try to skip more slowly or not at all!
- Speak to every Character and exhaust ALL of their dialogue. Sometimes you have to talk to people again if a dialogue choice threw you out of the conversation automatically.
- Since there is a learning curve while following such a walkthrough I will get a bit less specific with everything as we go on.
While writing the guide it became quickly obvious that there are just a hand full of different screens per chapter and you really can't get lost anyways.
- About Crashes: If the game is crashing a lot for you or doesn't even start: Try disabling the subtitles. This seems to help in some cases (thanks to Smashero).
We'll just quickly get Casual-Gamer out of the way in this step:
- Start a new game on a free slot
- Skip cutscene and some dialogue
- Deny the game controls tutorial ("I can figure it out on my own")
- Activate the hint system and click on the current task there ("Try to catch the pigeon") to get the first hint ("Unfortunately you can't reach it[...]").
- Just switch back and forth between the Task overview and this first hint until you get Casual-Gamer (It took me around 15 to 20 cycles until it popped)
- Simply start a new game in a different save slot and follow the chapter by chapter walkthrough in the following posts