• Feedback Score:397

User's Awards

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:21 PM

HLCNpfz.png

OVERVIEW

+ Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 1/10

+ Offline: 11 (  3  :silver 8 :bronze )

+ Online:  2 ( 1  :gold:silver

+ Time to 100%: 10+ hours (5 hours or less if boosted)

+ Does Difficulty Affect Trophies: N/A

+ Do Difficulty Levels Stack: N/A

+ Missable Trophies: None

+ Glitched Trophies: None

+ Cheats: None

Here we are again with yet another Hasbro game. This release is much easier than the original PS3 version. This one uses house rules like stacking cards and jumping in, etc.  Difficulty wise it's not that bad, there are no options for AI difficulty and unfortunately you must play with 4 people always. The nice thing is though you can set it to 1 round games so it goes much faster. The only way you can play 2 players locally however, is by playing as partners against 2 AI opponents. The trophies are pretty simple and most come naturally over time. Two trophies you may find to be a bit of a pain, so I recommend getting a buddy to help you boost them. 

CONTROLS

:cross Plays the card you choose 

:square Calls UNO

:triangle Challenges a missed UNO 

:circle Keeps the card you pick up from the draw pile

ROADMAP

Step 1

I recommend playing against the AI first. Set the games to 1 round wins so it goes much faster. You only need to win 5 games against them and you can set up the game with or without house rules. Depending on how you decide to play the game you will get a few trophies during this step. The trophies you should unlock after this step are:

:bronze Welcome

:bronze A Good Start

:bronze Be Heard

:bronze Joker

:bronze Good Eye

:bronze Our House

:bronze Action

:bronze Just A Machine

:bronze The Right Choice

Step 2

This step involves online play. While the only trophy that actually requires online is SOCIALIZER, the trophies NERVES OF STEELFLYING HIGHER are much easier to get online with a friend helping you. See the trophy guide section for details on these 2 trophies. After you're done you should have these trophies:

:silver Nerves of Steel

:silver Socializer

:silver Flying Higher

:gold Collector

MY GAME LIST: http://ps3imports.or...s-trading-list/

zSQ5f02.png

SIG BY TENSHI

Spoiler

#2 PViddy

PViddy

Video Game Collector

• Elite Premium
  • 5147 posts
  • LocationElmira Heights, New York, USA
  • PSN ID:PViddy

User's Awards

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:22 PM

TROPHY GUIDE

1Sc4c6d9.png

:bronze Welcome

Complete the first UNO round.

Simple enough, just finish the first round and your trophy will pop.

2S345350.png

:bronze A Good Start

Win the first UNO game.

I advise setting the match to one round, otherwise it will take awhile to win the game itself. The AI can be a bit of a pain so should you lose the round you can easily start the game over quickly and try again. Once you win the game you will have your trophy.

3Sa10488.png

:bronze Be Heard

Successfully call UNO 10 times.

When you get down to 2 cards and your are about to play one of them, be sure to press  :square before playing that card. If you forget to call UNO, most of the time the AI catches you and you will receive two cards for not calling UNO.

4S760db8.png

:bronze Joker

Successfully make opponent draw cards with Wild Draw Four 10 times.

Wild Draw Four cards are the multi-colored wild cards with a +4 on them. Once you have played these 10 times your trophy will pop. If you play these on a bluff and they challenge it and win, then you will be the one to pick up the 4 cards and it will not count towards your 10.

5S1687ae.png

:bronze Good Eye 

Successfully Challenge a missed UNO 15 times.

The AI rarely calls UNO so this should be easy to get. Simply press  :triangle when the AI plays their second to last card and if they didn't call UNO they will receive 2 cards. Pay attention as to who gets the exclamation point by their name because that shows who called them out.

6Sc43955.png

:bronze Our House

Win 5 matches with at least 3 house rules.

The house rules allow the game to be played differently. Simply have at least 3 active while you are playing and as long as you win the match it will count towards your 5. The house rules are:

• Stacking - Stack Draw Twos & Wild Draw Fours to pass the penalty to the next player.
  • 7-0 - Play a 7 to swap hands, play a 0 to pass hands around.
  • Jump-In - Play a card out of turn if the last card is identical to the one you have. (REQUIRES YOU TO UNLOCK WITH 20 UPLAY POINTS)
  • Force Play - If you draw a card on your turn and it's playable, it's automatically played.
  • No Bluffing - Wild Draw Fours may be played without being challenged.
  • Draw-to-Match - When you draw a card on your turn, you must draw until you get a playable card.

​I found the 3 best rules to use were stacking, jump-in and draw-to-match.

7S7bce76.png

:bronze Action

Play Action Cards 100 times.

Action cards are the Reversals, Skips, Wilds, Draw Twos & Wild Draw Fours. Play 100 of these and your trophy will pop.

8S714ea7.png

:bronze Just a Machine

Win 5 games against 3 AI.

When you start a game, you can choose to set the score to One Round, 200, 300 or 500 points. My advice for this is make sure you choose One Round as the AI can be rather annoying. You can't change the AI difficulty either, but this shouldn't take to long to get. If the AI wins then simply start a new game and try again. Once you win 5 games against the AI you will have your trophy.

9S43c799.png

:bronze The Right Choice

Change the Color with Action Cards 40 times.

Simply play your Wilds and Wild Draw Fours 40 times for your trophy.

10Sc175b7.png

:silver Nerves of Steel

Win 20 Wild Draw Four challenges.

For this trophy when an opponent plays a Wild Draw Four, and you are after them, you can choose to challenge it. If you win the challenge they draw 4 cards instead of you. If you lose though, you draw 6 cards. When you go for this trophy make sure you have the house rule No Bluffing off, otherwise you will never be able to challenge. (Example: Let's say the top card in the pile is blue and they play the Wild Draw Four while they have a blue in their hand, then you will win the challenge. If they do not have a blue in their hand, then you will lose the challenge). This I found to be best boosted online with a friend since the AI rarely bluffs. When you are after your friend have them play a Wild Draw Four, while they have the color of the top card in the pile in their hand, then challenge them. Do this 20 times for your trophy.

11S03345c.png

:silver Socializer

Win 10 Online Games.

Just win 10 games online for the trophy. You can boost this with a friend, but you must play with at least 2 AI at the same time. Other players can join mid game and replace those AI as well, so keep that in mind. My advice is set it to one round and try to set eachother up to win. Have whoever is losing, not play any cards ONLY draw, this will make it so they have plenty of cards to try and set you up for the win. Only have them play cards if it will benefit you. Try to keep the game going in the right direction so you or your partner are always after eachother. Once you win 10 games you will have your trophy.

12Sada531.png

:silver Flying Higher

Win a game with more than 700 points.

I would have to say this trophy is the hardest trophy in the game. You can set the game score limit as high as 500. This means you must get as close to 500 as you can before you go for your final round. This is completely luck based against the AI. I found that boosting it with a friend online is the best way to do this. It may take a couple tries due to AI or other players winning, but it can be done in one round of play. When you go for your trophy make sure your friend ONLY draws and NEVER plays a card out of his hand, unless it keeps you from having to draw cards yourself. Be sure to have the house rules Draw-to-Match set to On and Force Play set to off. Try and have your friend hold around 40+ cards before you go for the win. Can be less but they would need alot of the big point cards in their hand. Numbers are their face value. Skips, Reversals & Draw Twos are worth 20 points. Wilds & Wild Draw Fours are worth 50 points each. I self boosted this so I could see both hands between 2 screens. My dummy had 48 cards when I won and I got 729 points in that round from all 3 players hands.

13Sfaf7e1.png

:gold Collector

Unlock all other UNO Trophies!

This acts like a Platinum Trophy. Earn the other 12 trophies and this will pop with whatever your 12th trophy earned is. Enjoy your new 100%!

**CREDIT TO SEFJWM FOR THE NICE BANNER**

zSQ5f02.png

SIG BY TENSHI

Spoiler

#3 PViddy

PViddy

Video Game Collector

• Elite Premium
  • 5147 posts
  • LocationElmira Heights, New York, USA
  • PSN ID:PViddy

User's Awards

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:22 PM

Guide Complete!

zSQ5f02.png

SIG BY TENSHI

Spoiler

#4 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 10019 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • PSN ID:fluffy-rabbid
  • Feedback Score:238

User's Awards

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:37 PM

I had to change text to Arial as it was showing super weird and un readable for people sorry Also the yellow is had too see sorry 

fggIp3V.png

#5 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28462 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:611

User's Awards

Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:58 AM

Guide was perfect thank you. I think the time limit could be anywhere from like 3 hours to 8 hours depending on luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users