Hope these 2 videos help you out in any way for the 100%.
Tips on how to play:
- Dig a hole near an enemy, wait for them to fall in it, and bury them asap.
- Buried enemies will provide nice power-ups.
- Keep moving for the next power-up.
- Avoid close corners with nearby enemies. Set a trap if there is one or two only.
- Avoid falling in your own holes or water.
- Try to target numerous enemies for the multipler scores on 1 attack from the yo-yo power-up.
- The scores are 400 for 1 enemy, 800 for the 2nd, 1600 for the 3rd, and 3200 for each one afterwards.
- Take advantage of your invulnerability when you lose a life.
- Be cautious of the enemy respawns on the green auras that appear.
"Stage 1 Cleared" YouTube Video: (Credit to MainComptonese)
At the very beginning, grab the chest and the yo-yo power-up. Wait for the enemies to line up, and hit 5 or more in a row for a nice combo. This first combo will help you get 9,700 points, then continue to grab all of the chests and power-ups throughout the stage, and walk to the green door when you have collected all chests. You can also bury some enemies and gain some extra points at the very end. Each buried enemy will net 2000 points, 1000 points after burying them with a cross & 1000 points for the multiples of enemies buried at the end of the stage. Just be cautious of the timer running out. If you lose a live that is ok, you will gain a new life after 20,000 points, and another life after 60,000 points.
"Stage 2 Cleared" YouTube Video: (Credit to MainComptonese)
If you have a decent score after Stage 2, then try to knock this out with the high-score. I went from 73,000 points at end of Stage 1 to 125,000 points on Stage 3.
You will unlock the following trophies from Stage 1 to the end of Stage 2: