Beastmaster and Prince 猛獣使いと王子様
～Flower ＆ Snow～
- Systems: PsVita only
- Game Type: Japanese Visual Novel
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 0x 25x 3x 1x = 29 | Totalscore: 1200
- Online: none
- Approximate time: 7 - 9 hrs
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 2 (1 Flower and 1 Snow Bride playthrough)
- Missable trophies: None if you follow the guide
This game is based on the visual novel of "Beastmaster and Prince" and "Snow Bride". Both games were already published several years ago. Beastmaster and Prince was once released for PSVita Jan. 2014 but only digital in the SEN store for PSplus members. In this final PSVita version which was released retail on Jun. 2015, both storys come together, which can be played separately.
Here is a little story sum up from otomayhem.com
The protagonist, given the default name Tiana, lives in the country of Katoraia where she dreams of becoming a prominent animal tamer like her mother. One day by chance she comes across four animals being sold that she ends up purchasing in order to train them. Tiana comes to find out that these creatures are not your normal animals and are in fact four princes from the country of Fazaan that were cursed with these forms by a Witch. As Tiana works to free these princes from their enchantment she finds herself involved in a massive conspiracy that spans the continent.
The following setup can be used for both game parts.
If you switch to the other game you have to redo your setup in the options.
and confirm/save with this option
- back out
- Quick Menu (Save, Load, Options, Title, etc.)
This Game consists of two parts as you may already recognized from the title of the game (Flower & Snow)
1. Play the "Beastmaster and Prince" story part
2. Play the "Snow Bride" story part
This post has been promoted to an article
Click here to view the article