• LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:612

User's Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

capWedL.png

Overview
+ Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
+ Offline: 40 (1 :plat 5 :gold 5 :silver 29 :bronze )
+ Online: N/A
+ Approximate time: 4 - 6 Hours
+ Does Difficulty affect Trophies: N/A
+ Does Difficulty levels stack: N/A
+ Missable trophies: None if you follow the guide
+ Extra Items for the Game: None
+ Glitched trophies: None
+ Cheats: None

Where to buy Japanese Ver

PS3
solaris1.jpg

PSV
solaris1.jpg

Controls PS3

:cross - Select Option
:circle - Cancel Option
:triangle - Tips
:start - Save Menu
:l3 Up - Quick Save
:l3 Down - Quick Load

Controls Vita

:cross - Cancel Option
:circle - select option
:triangle - Tips
:start - Save menu
:Leftstick  Up - Quick Save
:Leftstick  Down - Quick Load

Saving

はい - YES
いいえ - NO

Autoskipping

Unfortunately, I could not find a method to auto-skip this game.  If you are playing with the PS3, you can use a turbo controller, but on the vita you will to do it manually.

Warning: Using a turbo controller will select choices at the end of the game, so make sure to pay attention. If you do chose the wrong answer, you will start the chapter over eventually so it is not a big deal if you make a mistake.

Downloading the Patch

This guide will assume you will download the patch prior to starting the game.  If you download the patch, you can finish the game in one playthrough.

If you do not download the patch, you will need to start a new game and play the first 15-20 minutes of the game.  Auto-skip through the game until you reach the first dungeon. The first dungeon only has one way to go so follow it all the way to the bottom with the big blue dark square.  Go behind it and get the mask.  Once you pick it up, the TIPS trophy will pop.

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by DIM10, 17 January 2018 - 04:30 PM.

#2 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

NEW GAME

*TROPHY #1*

*TROPHY #2*
*TROPHY #3*

Select a name

You are in a dungeon and only have one path to go

-------------------------------------------

You are back in a dungeon and need to press :circle on a few masks. Again, only one path to go

Go up the blue elevator. Go right and select :circle on the mask. Press :circle on the blue diamond below it.  Press :circle on the blue diamond to the right of the mask

Go to blue square. Get the mask. Go to blue diamond.

*TROPHY #4*

Go to blue square. Go down blue elevator. Right to red circle.

**** QUIZ START****

Option 1

Option 3

Option 2

Option 3

**** QUIZ END****

*TROPHY #5*

*TROPHY #6*

Go right and press :circle

*TROPHY #7*

*TROPHY #8*

Go down and to the left, wait for bridge to appear. Left to Mask. Up a little to blue diamond.

Go down and wait for bridge to appear. Go to right and you are on a platform with a red circle. Go right to mask. Go down to blue diamond.

Go left to the mask. Go back to the right and go all the way up to another blue diamond.

Go to the middle platform with the red circle and go the bridge on the left and wait on it. Wait until it goes to the bottom and get the blue diamond

*TROPHY #9*

Go to red circle in the middle

**** QUIZ START****

Option 2

Option 2

Option 3

Option 3

**** QUIZ END****

*TROPHY #10*

Go to the right and press :circle

*TROPHY #11*

Go to bottom left corner, grab the mask. Go directly right of this mask and get another one. Now go back to the previous mask and go to blue diamond a little to the down and right.

Note: When you go up there is a building. There is a red circle inside so remember this spot. Go right of the building and get the blue diamond.  Go down and find another blue diamond somewhere at the bottom near the middle of the map.

Go to the right and get the mask then get the blue diamond

*TROPHY #12*

Go back to the building with the red circle

**** QUIZ START****

Option 2

Option 3

Option 1

Option 3

**** QUIZ END****

*TROPHY #13*

*TROPHY #14*

Go down and follow the path until you reach a little path going up.  Go up all the way and get blue diamond.

Go right and all the way down. Grab the mask. Make your way around and grab the mask a little to your left that you can already see. Go left down and then back to the right for another blue diamond. Make your way back to the beginning and select the blue square. Follow the path and you will eventually lead to a 4 way intersection. Go to the right and get the blue diamond

Go to the right and go through the mirror. Go right and collect the mask.  Go all the way right and then down for a blue diamond. (There is no path but you can walk to it)

*TROPHY #15*

Go back through the mirror.  Go down at the 4 way intersection and go through purple square. Now go down and make your way back to the intersection with the very little path going up. Go right to the red circle.

**** QUIZ START****

Option 2

Option 3

Option 1

Option 3

**** QUIZ END****

*TROPHY #16*

*TROPHY #17*

Go to blue circle in bottom left corner. Go to left blue circle. Collect mask then continue on the path until you see a blue diamond. Collect it.

Go through blue circle to go back to the beginning.  Go through the top blue circle and then pick the left one.  Continue along the path getting the mask and blue diamond along the way. Select the right blue circle and then collect the blue diamond below it.

Continue along the path until you appear on a map you can go left or right.  Go right and get the mask. Now, go all the way to the left and get the blue diamond.

*TROPHY #18*

Go in the blue circle then the red circle

**** QUIZ START****

Option 3

Option 1

Option 2

Option 1

**** QUIZ END****

*TROPHY #19*

#3 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

*TROPHY #20*

Get the mask then pick up the broom. When you press :cross you can fly around. Fly down and get another mask. Fly all the way to the left and then up for another mask. A little down and right is the red circle, remember that.  Go a little right and get the blue diamond

A little right and up is another blue diamond.  Go right and try to stay in the middle for another blue diamond.

Go to blue diamond in top right hand corner (it doesn't disappear). Go to the middle of the map and find a person

Go back to blue diamond that did not disappear

*TROPHY #21*

Go to Red Circle

**** QUIZ START****

Option 2

Option 2

Option 3

Option 3

**** QUIZ END****

*TROPHY #22*

*TROPHY #23*

*TROPHY #24*

*TROPHY #25*

*TROPHY #26*

Go down and collect the mask. There are three paths to go down, take the left path first. Follow the path and collect the blue diamond on the way.

If you continued down it leads to the red circle so go back up and go down the middle path. Go down and collect the blue diamond. Continue on the path and at the end get the blue diamond.

Go back to the beginning and go down the right path.  Collect the blue diamond.

Go to the red circle

**** QUIZ START****

Option 1

Option 3

Option 2

Option 1

**** QUIZ END****

*TROPHY #27*

*TROPHY #28*

*TROPHY #29*

*TROPHY #30*

*TROPHY #31*

*TROPHY #32*

*TROPHY #33*

*TROPHY #34*

Talk to Grey hair girl on the right

Select Option 2

Select Left Option

*TROPHY #35*

*TROPHY #36*

Go through all the tips screens and then select left option to save

*TROPHY #37*

At this point you will start reaching choices. If you select the wrong choice, two things will happen.

1) You will be thrown into the B Chapter.

2) At the end of the B Chapter, it will ask you to save the game. Right after that, you reach a black screen. Always select the top option as it restarts the chapter, the bottom option sends you to the main menu.

When you restart the chapter, pick the opposite choice to continue.

Here are the answers courtesy of Mrunknown

2. OK
1. 橙八の帰りを待つ
1. 橙八と周辺を散歩する
2. 歓迎会をお願いする
1. 冥が気にする
*TROPHY #38* (Note: If you did not download the patch, it will not pop.  See 1st post)
2. 思いつかない
Select top image ( girl with green glasses)
Select bottom image ( girl with orange hair)
Select top image ( girl with white eye patch)

- ENDING

*TROPHY #39*

*TROPHY #40* :plat

Note: Saving the game will help point out what chapter you are in. Chapter 23 is the last chapter.

#4 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:35 PM

Credits:
TheNukes - Quiz Answers

Mrunknown - Patch Info & Solutions for last 9 A/B Chapters

Omega & Maxijodi - Tips

If someone can double check the first 3 trophies for me, I am not sure if I got those in the right order.

#5 OmegaXXII

OmegaXXII

Visual Novel Collector

• Standard Members
  • 1869 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • PSN ID:OmegaXXII
  • Feedback Score:82

User's Awards

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:51 PM

Nice guide and looks great!!  :thumbsup

If you want I can add the trophy images later on if you wanted since I will play this again on the Vita soon following this great guide, game is really simple and everyone should play this, too bad I could not figure out a way to auto-skip without using a turbo pad which requires constant monitoring.

XJ3Bdqz.png

#6 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:58 PM

Yeah if you want to do that I would appreciate it :)

I am still unsure of the first 3 trophies.

#7 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:26 AM

While playing the vita, I realized something after it was too late.  The quiz questions/answers seemed to be the same exact order.  If someone could please write down which answers are right in each 4 question quiz I would appreciate that.

#8 TheNukes

TheNukes

• Standard Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • PSN ID:TheNukes
  • Feedback Score:2

User's Awards

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

While playing the vita, I realized something after it was too late.  The quiz questions/answers seemed to be the same exact order.  If someone could please write down which answers are right in each 4 question quiz I would appreciate that.

Yes, yes they are. I found my personal notes from when I played this. Here you go:

Posted Image

#9 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:00 AM

Nukes you are the man :)

I am at work so I will add them in later tonight

#10 Melston2010

Melston2010

• Standard Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • PSN ID:Melston2010

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:00 AM

For the trophy #38 of this guide I have a tested way to do it faster:

At Chapter 15 you will need to make a choice of the answer. Choose the bottom answer first (the first answer of every chapter after here will be the Route B). After some screens you will need to answer the top choice to go back at the question of Chapter 15. Now answer the upper choice. You will not see changing the chapter, so you need to SAVE to see your Chapter.

When you change to chapter 16 e after this just follow my instructions e make the choices like I will put below:

15B. bottom choice

15A. upper choice

16B. bottom

16A. upper

17B. upper

17A. bottom

18B. bottom

18A. upper

19B. upper

19A. bottom

At chapter 20 and after the choices will be two eyes figures. 

20B. bottom

20A. upper

21B. upper

21A. bottom

22B. bottom

22A. upper

23 will not have choices

See the credits

For me, the trophy #38 was achieved between #37 and #38 of this guide. At the end of credits I got trophy #39 and #40.

I didn´t need to restart a new game. I picked up that mask at the begining of the game.

these are my considerations. If someone can try it. I have a friend that tested it with me.

melston2010.png

#11 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:24 AM

By the look of your trophy times did you play the game twice? 

Also, did you download a patch?  I picked the upper choices each time and only once or twice for me I had to replay a chapter.  Also, the combo for the eyes at the end was 1-2-1 for me.

#12 Melston2010

Melston2010

• Standard Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • PSN ID:Melston2010

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:02 AM

By the look of your trophy times did you play the game twice? 

Also, did you download a patch?  I picked the upper choices each time and only once or twice for me I had to replay a chapter.  Also, the combo for the eyes at the end was 1-2-1 for me.

I didn´t play all the game twice. Until trophy #37 I did just once. The guide was perfect until here and all the trophies until here were adquired just like you put in your guide.

But for trophy #38 I did like your guide and didn´t get the last trophy. So I went ant Memories Menu and saw that I missed some parts of B and A. It is why when we choose top answer as the first answer of the chapter (for exemple, chapter 17) the chapter will not save at its end and return to the begin of the chapter to redo for the other answer.

So, I reload my save (Yeah, I did many SAVEs) of beginning the Chapter 14 and did what I put in thread above. I had to test it until it was perfect. I had a friend with the game two that was playing at the exact moment as me (you can see dedeika_santos at PSNTL) and we traced this tip.

It is why I took 11 hours to plat the game. I had to redo the last part of it. And my game is the digital version so I think it has already this patch that you said.

melston2010.png

#13 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:22 PM

I didnt complete a few chapter B's as well and I got the trophy.  By always taking the 1st choice initially I bypassed at least 4-5 Chapter B's.

Also, I did not download any patches for my guide.

#14 Unknown_v2_0

Unknown_v2_0

Streamer

• Former Staff
  • 5944 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • PSN ID:Unknown_v2_0
  • Feedback Score:293

User's Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:10 AM

Ok so I platted this twice now (once on Vita without the patch and once on PS3 after downloading patch 1.01) and here's what I found.

The 1st 3 trophies did pop as described before the name selection however on of the trophies listed after the 1st Quiz popped right when I started the quiz (on PS3 it was after 1st question but I think it was just the PS3 being slow). All the quiz answers are correct pre and post patch.

I did find 1 big difference related to the patch which is the trophy for getting all the tips. The mask that is described at teh end of the guide where you need to start the new game is there initially on the first playthrough so you don't neeed to start a new game to get it BUT I picked it up on both versions and I needed to start a new playthrough on Vita (pre patch) and pic it up again for the trophy. I did not need to start over on PS3(post patch) and got the trophy during chapter 18-19. The details of teh patch talks about fixing on of the trophies and I think this is what it meant. Its strange cause if you start a new playthrough then your tips reset so collecting that 1 shouldn't get you all tips but getting the mask triggers the trophy. So something was wrong there. So downloading the patch will prevent starting another playthrough as you can get that mask as the 1st one when you got to the first dark blue square/altar thing.

Also The dungeon in the guide where (the one with the building) you list the first mask as in teh bottom left corner but its more as far left as you can go and slightly down. The diamond is more in that corner than the mask. And the part where you can fly you must first pick up the broom on the platform you are on before you get that ability.

There is auto skipping for already read text in the game (you press :square). Its helpful if you do have to do another playthrough or get into the B chapter at the end. Also you can auto play and leave the game to idle for awhile to get to the next dungeon section (do it after you go right and press :circle on the dark blue square/altars and you can go do something else and come back and finish the dungeon + quiz in like 5 min. Here is the set up for fastest skip speeds

Spoiler

Finally I wrote down the correct choices for chapter 14 on so you don't have to replay any chapters (you never need to go on the B route for any trophies) and shouldn't need to save to see where you are.

2. OK
1. 橙八の帰りを待つ
1. 橙八と周辺を散歩する
2. 歓迎会をお願いする
1. 冥が気にする

Trophy #38

2. 思いつかない
Select top image ( girl with green glasses)
Select bottom image ( girl with orange hair)
Select top image ( girl with white eye patch)

You can turbo or auto play the rest of the way through the credits and the final scenes to get the trophy for completing the game.

#15 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:38 AM

So if you download the patch, where do you get the trophy for Tips?

Also thank you for the options I will add them in.  That is why I am unsure what Melston did.  You do not have to see Chapter B's for anything, I assume the last trophy is just for the true ending.

#16 Unknown_v2_0

Unknown_v2_0

Streamer

• Former Staff
  • 5944 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:43 AM

The last trophy description just says its for finishing the game. I don't think it's missable or that there even is a true ending. I still needed to open up the tips to get the first tip related trophy (the description is "started collecting tips" or something) but i think it pops when you check the tips after you get a certain amount. So i got the :bronze tip trophy there then #38 is the :silver trophy fr getting all tips. I got that after getting the last two between chapter 18-19

#17 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:51 AM

You can end the game at any point you go into a Chapter B, so that is why I called it true ending.

So I re-ordered the last 2 trophies since you can earn the tips before the true ending if you download the patch. I made a note at the top of the guide for people that forget/refuse to download the patch.

Thank you Unknown :)

#18 Unknown_v2_0

Unknown_v2_0

Streamer

• Former Staff
  • 5944 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:57 PM

Yeah I guess I was just considering chapter 23 the end which is why the trophy description says its for finishing the game. I was thinking the B routes endings were game over screens so I wasn't really considering them endings per se. I guess I see what you mean though.

#19 Hakoom

Hakoom

Bronze Poster

• Standard Members
  • 657 posts
  • LocationBahrain
  • PSN ID:Hakoom
  • Feedback Score:6

User's Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:52 AM

perfect guide thanks
was a little bit confusing at the start but all went well