Crimson Empire Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1.5/10 (Personal Estimate)
- Offline: 26 ( 1 7 9 9 )
- Approximate time: 10-12 Hrs. (Estimated)
- Missable trophies: None if you follow this guide.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 6 + reloading
- Glitched trophies: None
- Cheats: None available
Where to buy
- Auto-Skip (Swipe Finger to the RIGHT on the Vita's touchscreen)
- Confirm/Advance/Action Button
- Cancel Button
- Manual-Skip (Must Hold)
- Rewinds back to previous choice
- At anytime during Auto-Skipping; you can press , or tap the screen to stop with skipping.
- You can also rewind by swipping your finger to the LEFT using the Vita's touchscreen.
Note: When you 1st start up the game, select OK then choose Yes
Go into Options
Go into the 3rd option and change the settings like in the 1st image; then go down the 4th and 5th option and change them like in the images, once done press to save settings.
- You must play through these routes in order since there are certain scenes in certain routes which can only be triggered after clearing a certain path.
- After making the 1st choice there will be a BGM opening movie shortly after; there are 2 different versions of this movie depending on which choice you chose; when you reach this movie DO NOT IMMEDIATELY SKIP IT as the game needs to register this in order to complete the SCENE LIST to unlock COMP／SCENE
- Even though not all playthroughs will give you a trophy, you will still need to play through them all in order to acquire 100% SCENE completion by the end of game in order to unlock COMP／SCENE