Crimson Empire Trophy Guide
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1.5/10 (Personal Estimate)
- Offline: 26 ( 1 7 9 9 )
- Approximate time: 10-12 Hrs. (Estimated)
- Missable trophies: None if you follow this guide.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 6 + reloading
- Glitched trophies: None
- Cheats: None available
- Auto-Skip (Swipe Finger to the RIGHT on the Vita's touchscreen)
- Confirm/Advance/Action Button
- Cancel Button
- Manual-Skip (Must Hold)
- Rewinds back to previous choice
- At anytime during Auto-Skipping; you can press , or tap the screen to stop with skipping.
- You can also rewind by swipping your finger to the LEFT using the Vita's touchscreen.
Go into Options
Go into the 3rd option and change the settings like in the 1st image; then go down the 4th and 5th option and change them like in the images, once done press to save settings.
- You must play through these routes in order since there are certain scenes in certain routes which can only be triggered after clearing a certain path.
- After making the 1st choice there will be a BGM opening movie shortly after; there are 2 different versions of this movie depending on which choice you chose; when you reach this movie DO NOT IMMEDIATELY SKIP IT as the game needs to register this in order to complete the SCENE LIST to unlock COMP／SCENE
- Even though not all playthroughs will give you a trophy, you will still need to play through them all in order to acquire 100% SCENE completion by the end of game in order to unlock COMP／SCENE