cobracomander23

Crazed Trophy Hunter

• 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • PSN ID:cobracomander23
  • Feedback Score:37

User's Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:14 PM

So its finally here and with a beefy trophy list as well man im glad me and ballin have played the hell out this.

And so will some of you this week ill be running heist attempting to get all the trophts with my main crew on the server. This weekend me ballin viddy and shadow will attempt to get the trophys and i will apply what ive learned thru the week after we complete are heist and wrap up the trophys we will still need to put in work for the 25 platinum medals for the criminal mastermind trophy.

So ill be more than happy to aquire some members here that want to finish this epic dlc it states you need four players to start a heist but im sure you can bring more players which may be need to finish a heist finale without damage oh dam who wants to make alot of gta money.
Posted Image

#2 Wodenshot

Wodenshot

• Standard Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • PSN ID:Wodenshot
  • Feedback Score:1

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:01 PM

Count me in.

Posted Image

#3 Juzam666

Juzam666

RNGesus

• Standard Members
  • 4220 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • PSN ID:Juzam666
  • Feedback Score:220

User's Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:59 PM

Recruiting for PS3, or just PS4?

Some of my better trophies from my super duper CRAP list:
http://ps3imports.or...trophy-cabinet/
---
& my super duper CRAP list:
http://psnprofiles.com/Juzam666
---

CGs

#4 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 817 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • PSN ID:Zerathel
  • Feedback Score:19

User's Awards

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:15 AM

And how looks these heist? Is good? Please write post about Your opinion because this can help me when I will start :) 

Zerathel.png
"I don't know who you are...I don't know what you want..But I will look for you...I will find you...And I will kill you"

#5 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Crazed Trophy Hunter

• 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:31 PM

Recruiting for PS3, or just PS4?

well i remember helping you on this J and as i stated before i will leave no member behind so you are more than welcome to get in with me. give me a couple weeks we will get woden and two more either here or server.

and im playing on both systems so we will get your trophys. Also the heist are baddass everything that i could really ask for. Im only two heist in and already have a good chunk of the trophys there gonna be easy so after i get it all figured out ill help anyone who is in need.
Posted Image

#6 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 817 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • PSN ID:Zerathel
  • Feedback Score:19

User's Awards

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:40 PM

I heard that serwers are weak because many people playing this dlc...Is this true?

Zerathel.png
"I don't know who you are...I don't know what you want..But I will look for you...I will find you...And I will kill you"

#7 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Crazed Trophy Hunter

• 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:45 PM

I heard that serwers are weak because many people playing this dlc...Is this true?

This is something i have experienced with every large update. But R* always gets them rite within the first day and its all good now.
Posted Image

#8 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Crazed Trophy Hunter

• 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:38 PM

I must say this was a complete sucess the original crew was me ballin shadow and viddy.

And we even where abil to fit RD in And get him 100% again now that we know the heist trophys do autopop on ps4 this made the boost even more awesome.

Now thats its over im gonna start to play less gta v online and start getting back to trophys but it was a real honor to be abil to help these certain members because there each great gamers so im really happy that i stayed on gta online for the last two years.

Because if i hadnt i wouldnt have not been abil to help anybody so thanks to all of you guys for joining my heist crew.
Posted Image

#9 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27021 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:607

User's Awards

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:07 PM

Thank you Cobra and Viddy for all your help to getting me 100%.  That autopop on the ps4 was an awesome feeling :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users