Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • PSN ID:cobracomander23
  • Feedback Score:37

User's Awards

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:32 PM

I admit Miami looked badd yesterday but the Browns coach had a great gameplan for the rookie and the locker room bought in Pryor play like a man possessed it was a good game but we miised out on 9points yesterday. Dolphins got lucky.

Actually I blame your coaching staff for that one. When they got to the point it was a 45 yard field goal, they let all the time run out and take a time out. Your kicker already missed 2 kicks in the game.

With 20 seconds left and a time out, I would have tried to at least gain another 10-15 yards and make it easier on him.
Yea i do agree with the bone head time management but the guy was a pro bowl kicker he should of at least hit 33%

But im glad we lost cause its not easy landing a franchise QB that fits in your system.

@Raiden Weints is in the best place he could be philly has the best QB coach in the league and a good HC for a QB with his skill set.

If we took him he would be another Bust on the list we need someone to handle alot of licks and get away from the rush so thats why we will take the Clemson QB this next year.
Posted Image

#102 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27884 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:610

User's Awards

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:59 PM

I admit Miami looked badd yesterday but the Browns coach had a great gameplan for the rookie and the locker room bought in Pryor play like a man possessed it was a good game but we miised out on 9points yesterday. Dolphins got lucky.

Actually I blame your coaching staff for that one. When they got to the point it was a 45 yard field goal, they let all the time run out and take a time out. Your kicker already missed 2 kicks in the game.

With 20 seconds left and a time out, I would have tried to at least gain another 10-15 yards and make it easier on him.
Yea i do agree with the bone head time management but the guy was a pro bowl kicker he should of at least hit 33%

But im glad we lost cause its not easy landing a franchise QB that fits in your system.

@Raiden Weints is in the best place he could be philly has the best QB coach in the league and a good HC for a QB with his skill set.

If we took him he would be another Bust on the list we need someone to handle alot of licks and get away from the rush so thats why we will take the Clemson QB this next year.

Seriously I really doing want to even hear about Wentz.  Its been 3 games. After RGIII, everyone said he was a future hall of famer after a crazy rookie season.

#103 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:00 PM

#Yupp Browns finally release josh gordan so now the pie is out the sky we can look to franchise Prior.

Im honestly releaved and satisfied with the HC decision now we can let all the young guys with talent know rite now the browns are not gonna be a free ride joke of the league very much longer.
Posted Image

#104 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 7033 posts
  • LocationCentral Illinois, USA
  • PSN ID:Lord_Raiden
  • Feedback Score:426

User's Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:20 PM

Seriously I really doing want to even hear about Wentz. Its been 3 games. After RGIII, everyone said he was a future hall of famer after a crazy rookie season.

Wentz looks like he's going to be all that

Everyone with a brain knew griffin waiuldncrash and burn

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#105 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 7033 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:21 PM

#Yupp Browns finally release josh gordan so now the pie is out the sky we can look to franchise Prior.

Im honestly releaved and satisfied with the HC decision now we can let all the young guys with talent know rite now the browns are not gonna be a free ride joke of the league very much longer.

Franchise prior?

Isn't he on like his 5th team? Is he Brian hoyer?

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#106 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:41 PM

Franchise prior?
That really just sounds stupid Raiden leave the stupid comments to me im the only member that drop out of high school in the 9th grade.

Dont you know that pryor single handedly almost beat the dophins. Pryor Sr. Is the shit he had over a hundred yds receiveing pass for 21 yds and rush for positive yds and a TD no one has did that since gridiron football. This is why i love Pryor he from this place he bleeds scarlet and grey.

Where we come from we play tackle football on the concrete during school recess cause there is no grass. Yea this guy is getting the sticker after gordon puss ass is out.
Posted Image

#107 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 7033 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:45 PM

Franchise prior?
That really just sounds stupid Raiden leave the stupid comments to me im the only member that drop out of high school in the 9th grade.

Dont you know that pryor single handedly almost beat the dophins. And he was the first person to receive over a hundred yds pass for 21 yds and rush for positive yds and a TD no one has did that since gridiron football. This is why i love Pryor he from this place he bleeds scarlet and grey.

Where we come from we play tackle football on the concrete during school recess cause there is no grass. Yea this guy is getting the sticker after gordon puss ass is out.

I realize you're grasping at straws here but as far as your "first time ever". Who really gives a fuck? That is about as made up as anything I've ever heard. And when I heard it it wasn't first time ever it was first time since frank Gifford.

Anyway the point is. Almost doesn't mean winning and if he was so fucking great how come he's been cut like 6 times including like twice by the browns?

You thought RG was great, despite common sense and what everyone told you. Now you're ready to franchise a journeyman?

Really? Does Cleveland have lead in the water too?

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#108 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:02 PM

No i never said RG3 was great i said we wouldn't lose games based on bad QB play and i was rire about that excuse me for getting excited about us haveing a QB with some sort of an edge.

And Pryor has only been cut while playing as a bum ass QB he isnt a journey man any more. Hes a bonified WR.
Posted Image

#109 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 7033 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:18 PM

No i never said RG3 was great i said we wouldn't lose games based on bad QB play and i was rire about that excuse me for getting excited about us haveing a QB with some sort of an edge.

And Pryor has only been cut while playing as a bum ass QB he isnt a journey man any more. Hes a bonified WR.

He's been cut as a WR as well

Feel free to make up facts as you govalong

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#110 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:15 PM

He's been cut as a WR as well
Feel free to make up facts as you govalong

Thats not entirely true because when he was cut as a WR he was brought in to be a QB this guy is a very good WR and he gonna blow up this season.
Posted Image

#111 Juzam666

Juzam666

RNGesus

• Standard Members
  • 4220 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • PSN ID:Juzam666
  • Feedback Score:220

User's Awards

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:07 PM

Cutting Josh Gordon doesn't mean anything other than public pressure probably got to them.
Browns can't be taken seriously when they have 900 draft picks and choose all WRs. The Browns need to draft QBs every year until they get one. Seriously. If you don't have a QB, other than Belichick, shut down shop.

Dolphins are hot garbage btw. Tannehill at this point can be considered a bust. Suh is eating up cap space, LOVE IT, and the team is lost.

Added**

& that's why Matthew Stafford blows. We've been screaming trade him to Dallas or Houston for years now. This team is damn near as bad as the Browns.

Some of my better trophies from my super duper CRAP list:
http://ps3imports.or...trophy-cabinet/
---
& my super duper CRAP list:
http://psnprofiles.com/Juzam666
---

CGs

#112 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27884 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:39 PM

If you watched the games our defense is doing great. Our front four including suh is doing their job.

#113 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 7033 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:54 PM

Cutting Josh Gordon doesn't mean anything other than public pressure probably got to them.
Browns can't be taken seriously when they have 900 draft picks and choose all WRs. The Browns need to draft QBs every year until they get one. Seriously. If you don't have a QB, other than Belichick, shut down shop.
Dolphins are hot garbage btw. Tannehill at this point can be considered a bust. Suh is eating up cap space, LOVE IT, and the team is lost.
Added**
& that's why Matthew Stafford blows. We've been screaming trade him to Dallas or Houston for years now. This team is damn near as bad as the Browns.

Stanford does suck

Has the rolling Clown show even cut Gordon officially?

I'm fairly sure he's still a member of the team. He's just one the suspended list

Having player around like him and johnny 8-ball show what type of organization you're running. Issues in college, and let's bring them here, to an organization with no stability, no anything and see how it works out

Nice job by all

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#114 kfree7

kfree7

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 836 posts
  • LocationKansas City
  • PSN ID:kfree7
  • Feedback Score:17

User's Awards

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:18 PM

I cannot believe our $100,000,000 Quarterback is out for the count.

KC is depressed.

kfree7.png

#115 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27884 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 18 October 2019 - 05:37 PM

How long is he out a few weeks?

#116 Cactuarism2

Cactuarism2

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 5386 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • PSN ID:Cactuarism
  • Feedback Score:10

User's Awards

Posted 19 October 2019 - 08:24 AM

he could still walk like nothing happened after that injury; that is really something

Cactuarism.png

#117 kfree7

kfree7

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 836 posts
  • LocationKansas City
  • PSN ID:kfree7
  • Feedback Score:17

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2020 - 04:52 AM

Today is Chiefs Red Friday.  Everyone in the city is wearing red of some kind if not head to toe.

I'm going with a red sweater because it's cold.  People have flags on their vehicles.  Banners are waving at people's homes.  Companies that are open weekend are going to close early for people to watch the game.  It's wilder than when our baseball team was in the world series a few year ago and pulled it off.  

kfree7.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users