• 821 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • PSN ID:Zerathel
  • Feedback Score:19

User's Awards

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:53 PM

nGSszaK.png

OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (PERSONAL ESTIMATE)
  • Offline: 41 (1   :plat  1   :gold  11   :silver  28  :bronze )
  • Online: 7   (1   :gold  1   :silver  5     :bronze )  
  • Approximate time: 5-12 h
  • Missable trophies:  None 
  • Extra Items for the Game: N/A
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Cheats: None available
  • Controllers: 1/ 2 for some trophies because is easier

CONTROLS:

6IFE7Wk.png - PUNCH (Triangle18x18.png)
bnEzwwC.png - KICK (circle18x18.png)
mdlwx8U.png - HOLD (square18x18.png)
yhGppX2.png - THROW (Cross18x18.png)
mdlwx8U.png + bnEzwwC.png - HOLD + KICK (BOTH AT ONCE) ( :r2)
mdlwx8U.png + 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png - HOLD + PUNCH + KICK (THREE AT ONCE) () - THIS IS CHANGE CHARACTER WHEN YOU FIGHT IN TAG ( :r1)
6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png -PUNCH + KICK (BOTH AT ONCE) ( :l1)

TAUNT CHARACTER -  :l2- THIS IS NOT NEEDED

INTRODUCTION:

"I can't avoid this fight". There are Kasumi words when she starts fight. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate is the game from Studio Koei. There are famous from this game like Ninja Gaiden Sigma or Dead or Alive 5 which are very hard platinums. This game is also hard? No this game is easy because You don't have to do Survival on Legend difficulty who is very hard. The game is very dynamic, and steering is similar to Tekken. Even players who are not good in fighting game (i am not good fighter) can do platinium in this game. 

WALK-THROUGH: 

STEP 1: TUTORIAL

Go to tutorial and let know about moves in this game. You will have to do all lessons. In this step You will earn trophies. 

:bronze Your Education Begins Now
:silver A fighter is Born

STEP 2:COMMAND TRAINING AND COMBO CHALLENGE

After doing tutorial You should easily do Command Training and later you will do latest thing on this tutorial which is Combo Challenge. In this step You will have those trophies:

:silver Exercise Newbie
:bronze A New Challenger Appears!
:gold Unchallenged Champion

STEP 3: ONLINE

Now its right time to do online trophies which are very easy and shouldn't take a long time. The fast way is boosting online fights and shouldn't more than 2 hours. You should earn this trophies:

:bronze Fighting Entertainment
:bronze Rivals
:bronze Rival Rumble
:bronze My Fight My Rules
:bronze Get out there and Fight!
:bronze Fighting For Real
:bronze A Fight to Remember
:silver Rival Rampage
:gold DOA5 ULTIMATE IS MY LIFE

NOTE:I KNOW THAT THERE IS TWO MORE ONLINE THAN I WROTE BUT I RECOMMENDED DO THIS IN FINAL STEP BECAUSE IS CHANCE TO SAVE TIME ON THOSE TROPHIES. THERE ARE  :bronze YOU ASKED FOR IT! AND  :silver ANYBODY,ANYTIME, ANYWHERE

STEP 4: CLEAN UP

This is final step when you can easily do rest trophies and this shouldn't take a lot time. In this step You will get trophies:

:bronze Arcade (Solo) Cleared
:bronze Arcade (Tag) Cleared
:bronze Time Attack (Solo) Cleared
:bronze Time Attack (Tag) Cleared
:bronze Survival (Solo) Cleared
:bronze Survival (Tag) Cleared
:bronze Fledgling Fighter
:bronze You're It
:bronze On the Edge of Your Seat
:bronze Fighter, Know Thyself

:bronze Say Cheese!
:bronze Ahhh, Memories
:bronze How Do I Fight?
:bronze How Do I Fight Like a Pro?
:bronze Turn it Up
:bronze Who's got Popcorn?
:bronze Safety First
:bronze Power in Numbers
:bronze First Tag Team
:bronze Blow'Em Away
:bronze We Have Liftoff!
:bronze Down You Go
:bronze Cliffhanger Comeback
:silver Gesundheit!
:silver Tango Kilo November
:silver Catch and Release
:silver The Power of Two
:silver Change of Power
:silver I Read Every Move
:silver Failure Teaches Success
:silver Training Hard
:bronze You asked for It!
:silver Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere

TROPHY GUIDE:

25S9aaa25.png  :bronze Your Education Begins Now
Play in Tutorial.

This will be your first trophy in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate. In main menu go to TRAINING and select Tutorial. Afterwards trophy will pop up.

26Sec6514.png  :silver A fighter is Born
Complete all lessons in Tutorial.

This is annoying trophy because You need "learn" moves who can definitely don't use in fights. But for this trophy You have to do this. Some lessons are, some are hard who can take trouble for You but soon or later You will do this.  Below I presents few tips:

You can mdlwx8U.png + bnEzwwC.png do
:r2.You can learn this moves this way but it wasn't  good for me. You can try hold d pad this way when You have this combinations. It better and safer do this combination and when you Will have combinations 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png You can fast switch d pad on normal and continue combo or do this the same way. You will decrease chance to do wrong combinations and also recommended don't use  :l1and  :r2. Below i presents movie with combinations mdlwx8U.png + bnEzwwC.png

Spoiler

NOTE: QUARTER CIRCLE BACK OR QUARTER CIRCLE FORWARD YOU CAN EASILY DO DOWN AND BACK OR DOWN AND FORWARD SO YOU DON"T NEED USE THIS  :l3 .

When You have to only defeat enemy i recommended spamming Hitomi moves:

<-6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png 

D pad combinations

<- :triangle + :square 

If someone prefers triggers

<- :l1 

NOTE:<- IT MEANS BACK,- >MEANS FORWARD!!!

I presents combinations and advice for lessons who can make troubles:

Mission. 7.2. Critical Burst.

In this mission You have to do Critical Burst in normal fight. The best and easiest combination is:

-> 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png,-> 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png,-> 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png,-> 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png and do hit 6IFE7Wk.png or bnEzwwC.png 

On D pad combinations is:

-> :triangle+ :circle,-> :triangle  :triangle ,-> :triangle + :circle ,->  :triangle+  :circle and do hit  :triangle or  :circle 

If someone prefer Triggers  :l1 and  :r1

-> :l1 , :triangle-> :triangle  :triangle ,-> :l1 ,-> :l1 and do hit  :triangle or  :circle 

Mission 8.1 Critical Holds

In this mission You have to do 2 Critical Holds in normal fight.Computer always spamming leg later mid hand. Combinations on this lesson is. Take hit and after takes hit do <- (back)+mdlwx8U.png ( :square).

Mission 8.6 Sit-down stun escapes.

In this mission You have to take first attack on yourself and escapes from second. Sounds easy but character don't want block second hit. After take 1 hit hold mdlwx8U.png ( :square ) and take a lot moves from different sides. She should block this hit!!!

Mission 15.1 DEALING with OHS.

In this mission You have to do Offensive Holds in normal fight. Lisa always spamming the same moves. So you need crouch and hold block and after miss legs just do hold. Combinations is very simple just in the beginning just do  :down and hold :square and after miss legs just do  :cross . 

Mission 16.1 Counters,

In this mission You have to do 3 Counters. Just spamming  :triangle and You will do this.

Mission 17.1 HI Counters.

In this mission You have to do 3 Hi Counters. Just spamming  :triangle and You will do this.

Lessons 18.1 Combo Throws.

In this lessons You have to do combo throw with Tina. Many people got problems with this and I also got problem. First move is very hard because you need do <- and-> very fast. When opponents will be on grounds in the middle You should see blue flash where is write COMBO THROW. THIS IS YOUR TIMING WHEN YOU HAVE TO DO SECOND COMBINATION. AND THE SAME WILL BE ON THIRD COMBINATION. Remember:

<-,-> VERY FAST  +  :cross 
When You will see flash Combo Throw do:
:down + :cross 
When You will see flash Combo Throw do:
:up + :cross .

IF YOU WILL SEE COMBO THROW WHEN START DO THROW IT MEANS THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG AND YOU HAVE TO BACK TO MAIN MENU AND RETURN THIS LESSONS. SOMETIMES IT IS THIS BUG. REMEMBER FIRST COMBO THROW HAVE TO BE WHEN ENEMY IS ON GROUND!!!

Below i presents movie with this combo throw:

Spoiler

Edited by Zerathel, 26 March 2015 - 09:32 AM.

Zerathel.png
"I don't know who you are...I don't know what you want..But I will look for you...I will find you...And I will kill you"

#2 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:36 PM

Mission 19.1 Grounds attack.

In this mission You have to do 3 Grounds attack in normal fight. Computer don't spam the same moves. The best and easiest combination is:

<-bnEzwwC.pngbnEzwwC.png when enemy is on ground just do  :down +6IFE7Wk.png

Combination on D Pad:

<- :circle :circle when enemy in on ground just do  :down + :triangle

Mission 19.2 Grounds Strikes.

In this mission You have to do 2 Ground strikes in normal fight. Computer don't spam the same moves. The best and easiest combination is:

:up (up) +mdlwx8U.png + bnEzwwC.png when opponent will hit on ground do  :down + (down) mdlwx8U.png + bnEzwwC.png 

Combination on D Pad:

:up (up) +  :square  +  :triangle when opponent will hit on ground do  :down (down) +  :square +  :triangle 

If someone prefer trigger  :l1 or :r1

:up (up)  :r2 when opponent will hit on ground do  :down (down) + :r2 

Mission 20.1 Juggles.

In this mission You have to do juggles. No matter how many hits because thank for below combinations You should do this on first try:

<-bnEzwwC.pngbnEzwwC.png when opponent will be in the air just do 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png

Combination on D Pad:

<- :circle  :circle when opponent will be in the air just do  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle 

Mission 21.3 Critical Level 3

In this mission You have to combo what You see but there is a problem with first second part on this combo. I found solution on this combo. First after doing first part -> 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png and hearing sound that this good do only forward crouch bnEzwwC.png6IFE7Wk.png. After kick add <-6IFE7Wk.png and this part should be always count as good, Don't mash don't even try do this quickly because many times You will fail before you do this good, Last three parts You have to do quick!!!Many people got with this combo problem including me. 

Mission 21.1 Critical Level 1 Critical Level (This is final test of 21!)

In this mission You have to combo with critical stunts and do juggles. This is the easiest combinations.

-> 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png,-> 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png,-> 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png,-> 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png and do hit 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png

On D pad combinations is:

->  :triangle :circle,-:triangle   :triangle ,->  :triangle +  :circle ,->   :triangle+   :circle and do hit   :triangle :triangle :triangle

If someone prefer Triggers   :l1 and   :r1

->  :l1 ,  :triangle->  :triangle   :triangle ,->  :l1 ,->  :l1 and do hit   :triangle :triangle :triangle

Mission 24.1 Character-specific holds

In this mission you have to do 2 characters-specific holds. You have to do this in normal fight. Just spam :

<- 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png  

Combinations D Pad:

<- :triangle  :circle

If someone prefer Triggers    :l1 and    :r1

Mission 25.1 Expert hold

In this mission you have to do 2 expert holds in normal fight. This is hard because you fight against Hitomi who can make few combos but I discovered that she often do mid punch and you have to try catch her with this combination:

->,<- mdlwx8U.png

Combinations on D Pad:

->,<-  :square

After few attempts You should be able do this lesson.

Mission 26.2 Recovery

I don't know what this is and it not important. In this lesson You have to throw enemy when she stay back to foe. But she first she kick. Just press mdlwx8U.png ( :square) and do throw. That's all.

Mission 26.1  Advantage (Final test)

In this mission You have to beat opponent who use recovery.

When she is close just spam

6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png

Combination on D Pad

:triangle :triangle :triangle

When opponents is on distance and will run to You spam :

<- 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png  

Combination on D Pad

<-  :triangle   :circle

If someone prefer Triggers     :l1 and     :r1

Mission 27.1  Unblockable attack

In this mission You have to do 3 Unblockable attack. Just spam:

:down  :right (QCF) bnEzwwC.png

Combination on D Pad:

:down  :right (QCF)  :circle 

Mission 28.1  Close hits

In this lesson You have to do 2 close hits in normal fights. In the beginning spam 

:down  :right (QCF) 6IFE7Wk.png

Combination on D pad:

:down  :right (QCF)  :triangle 

After this he will running to You and when he will be close to you once again spam this. Try few times and You should do this without problems.

Mission 29.1 Power Launcher + juggle

In this mission You have to do power launch + juggle in normal fight. In the beginning just do Power Launcher :

:down  :right  :down  :right (two times crouch to forward) +  6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png  (just hold ) and after this wait a second and wait when opponent will be near You and do bnEzwwC.pngbnEzwwC.png.

Combinations on D Pad:

:down  :right  :down  :right (two times crouch to forward) +   :triangle :circle ( :l1 )  (just hold )and after this wait a second and wait when opponent will be near You and do  :circle :circle 

Mission 30.1 Dealing with Critical Holds

In this mission You have to do 3 Critical Holds in normal fight. Sounds hard but this is not hard. You have only do this combination:

->6IFE7Wk.png after dealing hit CPU should try block and then You have to do yhGppX2.png

combinations on D Pad:

-> :triangleafter dealing hit CPU should try block and then You have to do  :cross 

Repeat three times.

Mission 31.1 Stopping chain

In this mission You have to stop 3 times chain (interrupt combo cpu). It nor hard just spam:

<-mdlwx8U.png

Combinations on D Pad 

<- :square 

Mission 32.1 Combos against back-facing opponents

In this mission You have to combo when opponents is foe back in normal fight. You don't have to wait for occasion just do in the beginning fight:

->,-<- (very fast) yhGppX2.png and after when You will be on right side just do 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.pngbnEzwwC.pngbnEzwwC.png

Combinations on D Pad:

<-,-> (very fast)  :crossand after when You will be on right side just do  :triangle :triangle :triangle :circle :circle

Mission 33.1 Side steps

In this mission You have to evade 3 hits from opponents. The easiest combinations and fast way is spamming:

:up + 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png

Combinations on D Pad:

:up + :triangle :circle

If someone prefer Triggers   :l1 and   :r1

:up+  :l1 

Mission 34.1 Dealing with side steps.

In this mission You have to deal hits opponent when she do side steps. This is easy just spam:

:up bnEzwwC.png

Combinations on D Pad:

:up  :circle 

Mission 35.1 Advanced Test

In this mission You have to beat your opponent. Just use:

<- + 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png

Combinations on D Pad:

<- :triangle :circle

If someone prefer Triggers    :l1 and    :r1

<- :up+   :l1 

If he block just use:

6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png

Combinations on D Pad:

:triangle  :triangle  :triangle 

Mission 36.1 Wall combo

In this mission You have to do wall combo. Just use in the beginning <- + 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png (<- :triangle :circle) or (<- :up+   :l1 ) and opponent will be near wall. Repeat this combination once again and when hit in wall (will be lines) just use 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle  :triangle  :triangle )

Mission 37.1 Danger Zones

In this mission You have to hit Your opponent against wall and trigger a danger zone. Ok i don't know what they want but this is not important. Just spam 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle  :triangle  :triangle )

Mission 38.1 Cliffhanger

In this mission You have to hit opponent when she will keep one hand in platform. This is very use just spam 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle :triangle :triangle). When opponent will be in wrong place that You cannot make him to do cliffhanger just do side step and keep 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle :triangle :triangle).

Mission 39.1 The SHOW 

In this mission You have to Trigger A SPECIAL DANGER ZONE in normal fight. This is very easy. When they count beginning fight just back as long as you can and use:

:down  :left (crouch back) + 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png (hold these buttons) and choose head of clown when she stops hit for a while. (target you can choose  :up  :right  :left  :down it depends where You stay)

Combination on D Pad:

:down  :left (crouch back) +   :triangle  :circle(hold these buttons) and choose head of clown when she stops hit fo a while. (target you can choose  :up  :right  :left  :down it depends where You stay)

If someone prefer Triggers     :l1 and     :r1

:down  :left (crouch back) +  :l1 (hold this buttons) and choose head of clown when she stops hit fo a while. (target you can choose  :up  :right  :left  :down it depends where You stay)

Mission 40.1 Tag Combos.

In this mission You have to do Tag Combos. Many people got this problems including me until i found easy combination. I have hope this combo will be easy for You.

Start Hitomi:

:up  :right (up + forward)6IFE7Wk.pngmdlwx8U.png + 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png (Ein appears) -> 6IFE7Wk.png, :down  :right (forward + crouch) bnEzwwC.pngmdlwx8U.png + 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png (Hitomi appears) <-bnEzwwC.pngbnEzwwC.png, <-bnEzwwC.pngbnEzwwC.png

This combo You have to use fast and opponent can't block first hit!!!

Combination on D Pad:

Start Hitomi:

:up  :right (forward + up)  :triangle, :r1 (Ein appears) -> :triangle  , :down  :right  :circle (forward + crouch) :r1  (Hitomi appears) <- :circle  :circle ,<- :circle  :circle 

This combo You have to use fast and opponent can't block first hit!!!After few tries You should do this. 

If still have problem try use this combination. Credits for Cactuarism2;

Start Hitomi

:leftbnEzwwC.pngmdlwx8U.png + 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png (Ein appears), 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png:left + bnEzwwC.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png

Combination on D Pad:

Start Hitomi:

:left +  :circle :r1 (Ein appears),  :triangle  :triangle , :left +  :circle:triangle  :triangle  :triangle 

Mission 42.1 Final test.

In This mission You have to beat opponent. I recommended use:

<- 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png in distance

6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png when she is near or block <-+ 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png

When You will down just do fast bnEzwwC.png and do 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png

Combination on D Pad:

<-  :triangle + :circle  in distance

:triangle  :triangle  :triangle  when she is near or block <- :triangle+ :circle )

When You will on ground just do fast  :circle 

If someone prefer Triggers     :l1 and     :r1

<- :l1 in distance

:triangle  :triangle  :triangle when she is near or block <- :l1  )

When You will on ground  :circle 

You should do this after few tries.

Note: These combination were tested few times and always works on me...After second or third try I did those missions. If you will have problems with others lesson just write below post and I will explain. 

Zerathel.png
"I don't know who you are...I don't know what you want..But I will look for you...I will find you...And I will kill you"

#3 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:36 PM

24Sa4f1a9.png  :silver Exercise Newbie

Complete all moves for a character in Command Training.

For this trophy You have to complete all command in one character. Many people recommended Rachel because she has only 65 commands but she takes few troubles so I recommended do this Hitomi who has 111 commands. Below is film with her command training. 

When You will down arrow on 6IFE7Wk.png it means that You have to keep Triangle18x18.png because she charge this attack.

Spoiler

Also I inform You that to stay back Hitomi to opponent You have to first <-mdlwx8U.pngbnEzwwC.png (<-square18x18.png+circle18x18.png). In command 106 is a little bug. You have to do  <-mdlwx8U.pngbnEzwwC.png (<-square18x18.png+circle18x18.png) and later do this command because You have to stay back to opponent.

NOTE: After patch 2.0 is added one command training but this is not hard. In this film are only 110 of 111. I couldn't find all command training with 111. Also if You are sure that You do good command and don't want count just go to main menu and once again choose Hitomi. You will on this command because now is saving progress. Avoid Ryu Hayabusa, Sarah, Tai, Gen Fu, and especially Akira because they have hard command training!!!

27Sbf482a.png  :bronze A New Challenger Appears!

Played in Combo Challenge.

This is easy trophy and You will earn when You go to TRAINING and select COMBO CHALLENGE. Afterwards You will get trophy.

28Sc17f78.png   :gold Unchallenged Champion

Complete all lessons for a character in Combo Challenge.

For this trophy You have to clear all combo challenge in one character. There is a lot characters but most of them have hard combo. People did this Bass, Alpha-152, Hitomi etc. I prefer use Hitomi because she has last tag combo easy. But she has a hard combo on difficulty 4. When Your opponent is in the air You have to do quick fast combo from the left side. Remember if You will try soon or later remember all combo and will be easier. After few tries You should do this, This is second annoying trophy but fortunately last. Below is film with all combos Hitomi.

Spoiler

NOTE: In First combo Hitomi You have to keep Triangle18x18.png when she do last hit because she charge this attack!!!

If you will have troubles with any combo Hitomi just write post below guide I try help You with some advices!!!

2S0a2a8d.png  :bronze Fighting Entertainment

Have your first fight outside of Training or Versus modes.

Another easy trophy. You have to only fight outside of Training or Versus Mode. If you will fight ONLINE, ARCADE, SURVIVAL or TIME ATTACK and trophy pop up. Probably You will earn this trophy when You will fight ranked match in online or boost 100 fights online. 

3Sa2ed0a.png  :bronze Rivals

Register a fighter in your Fighter List.

To do this trophy You need register fighter. You can do this after online ranked match (choose REGISTER IN FIGHTER LIST) or in lobby match. In lobby match You have to press Triangle18x18.png and choose REGISTER IN FIGHTER LIST. Afterwards trophy pop up. 

4Sd3d210.png  :bronze Rival Rumble

Fight online.

For this trophy You need fight online at least once. It doesn't matter what will be match. Can be ranked or lobby match. Also doesn't matter that You will lose or win. Afterwards You will get trophy.

7S33ded7.png  :bronze My Fight My Rules

Create your own online lobby.

Another very easy trophy. Go to ONLINE, choose LOBBY MATCH and Create. That is all. 

8S58fcf8.png  :bronze Get out there and Fight!

Play a Lobby match.

For this trophy You have to fight one match in lobby match. It doesn't matter who create or You will win or lose. After fight in lobby match trophy will pop up. More information is in description trophy  :gold DOA5 ULTIMATE IS MY LIFE.

9S066bd5.png  :bronze Fighting For Real

Play a Ranked match.

Another easy trophy in this game. You have to only play one ranked match. It doesn't matter that You win or lose. Afterwards trophy will show up.

35Sd66b99.png  :bronze A Fight to Remember

Save a replay

You have to save replay. You can do this in online or offline in versus mode. In online mode You have to win fight and this option will be available. If You will lose this option will be close. You can win on ranked match or lobby. Probably You will get this trophies when You will boost trophy  :gold DOA5 ULTIMATE IS MY LIFE. In offline mode go to versus and go to options. Change difficulty CPU on 1 (this is rookie) and beat CPU in versus mode. After fight You also have this option. More information is in description trophy   :gold DOA5 ULTIMATE IS MY LIFE.

5S99e18b.png  :silver Rival Rampage

Fight online 10 times.

For this trophy You have to fight online 10 times. It doesn't matter that will be ranked match or lobby match. But I recommended fight in lobby match. After 10 fights You will get another easy trophy. More information is in description trophy   :gold DOA5 ULTIMATE IS MY LIFE.

6S8c6387.png  :gold DOA5 ULTIMATE IS MY LIFE

Fight online 100 times.

This is easy trophy and should not take a lot time. The best and fast method is boosting method with partner. In Lobby Match select these options:

Connection: Any

Fight Type: SOLO FIGHT

Rounds 1

Time Limit:30

Max Health Smallest

Wait Time:3 seconds

Players: 2

Private: 1

Arena: FIGHTING ENTERTAINMENT

Person who will win choose HITOMI. HITOMI ONLY USE <- 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png (<-   :triangle +  :circle), (<-  :l1).

Fight should takes about 3-8 seconds. Do this 100 times and You will get trophy.

15Sf5b640.png  :bronze Arcade (Solo) Cleared

Clear 1 course in Arcade (solo) mode.

For this trophy You have to clear one course in Arcade Mode (solo). This is very easy on difficulty Rookie. Just choose Hitomi and spam 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle :triangle :triangle). After 8 fights You will unlock trophy. If You accidentally lose battle is option continue so don't worry. In Arcade Mode set throw down ranked match. If You will see in down corner envelope (invitation) immediately press  :select and accept it. Because You can save time to do trophy  :silver Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere.

IMPORTANT: SET THROW DOWNS ACCEPT ON SOLO. IF YOU HEAR SOUND OR SEE ENVELOPE IN RIGHT CORNER IMMEDIATELY PRESS   :start  AND ACCEPT THIS. YOU WILL DO TROPHY   :bronze YOU ASKED FOR IT AND SAVE TIME FOR TROPHY   :silver ANYBODY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!!

16S42d6dd.png   :bronze Arcade (Tag) Cleared

Clear all courses in Time Attack (tag) mode.

In description is bug.You have to clear one course in Arcade Mode in Tag. There is a total 5 fights. I recommended choose HITOMI and ALPHA-152. Just spam HITOMI 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle :triangle :triangle). If Hitomi will have small energy just switch character R1 and spam all the time ALPHA-152 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle :triangle :triangle :triangle :triangle :triangle :triangle). If You accidentally lose use continue. Recommended play on Rookie.

IMPORTANT: SET THROW DOWNS ACCEPT ON SOLO. IF YOU HEAR SOUND OR SEE ENVELOPE IN RIGHT CORNER IMMEDIATELY PRESS   :start  AND ACCEPT THIS. YOU WILL DO TROPHY   :bronze YOU ASKED FOR IT AND SAVE TIME FOR TROPHY   :silver ANYBODY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!!

17S2b816d.png  :bronze Time Attack (Solo) Cleared

Clear 1 course in Time Attack (solo) mode.

For this trophy You have to clear one course in Time Attack (solo). This is very easy on difficulty Rookie. Just choose Hitomi and spam 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png (  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle). After 8 fights You will unlock trophy. If You accidentally lose battle is option continue so don't worry. 

18S163f5c.png  :bronze Time Attack (Tag) Cleared

Clear all courses in Time Attack (tag) mode.

In description is bug.You have to clear one course in Time Attack in Tag. There is a total 5 fights. I recommended choose HITOMI and ALPHA-152. Just spam HITOMI 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png (  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle). If Hitomi will have small energy just switch character R1 and spam all the time ALPHA-152 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png (  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle). If You accidentally lose use continue. Recommended play on difficulty Rookie.

19Sd78ff7.png  :bronze Survival (Solo) Cleared

Clear 1 course in Survival (solo) mode.

For this trophy You have to clear one course in Survival (solo). This is very easy on difficulty Rookie. Just choose Hitomi and spam 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png (   :triangle   :triangle   :triangle). You have to win 10 fight in a row. After winning You recover some energy. There is no option continue. If You lose and even choose continue You have to start from begin. 

20S455a37.png  :bronze Survival (Tag) Cleared

Clear all courses in Survival (tag) mode.

In description is bug.You have to clear one course in Survival in Tag. There is a total 5 fights. I recommended choose HITOMI and ALPHA-152. Just spam HITOMI 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png (   :triangle   :triangle   :triangle). If Hitomi will have small energy just switch character R1 and spam all the time ALPHA-152 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png (   :triangle   :triangle   :triangle   :triangle   :triangle   :triangle   :triangle). If You accidentally lose all health HITOMI automatically enter ALPHA-152. Remember if both characters lost all energy You will lose but probably You don't even lose any fight because this is easy on Rookie. After winning You recover some energy on character who kill opponent. There is no option continue. If You lose and even choose continue You have to start from begin.

21S39cdee.png  :bronze Fledgling Fighter

Fight a Versus (tag) match.

For this trophy You have to only fight in Versus mode. In this doesn't matter that You win or lose but prefer do this simultaneously with trophy  :bronze Down You Go or with others trophies. This trophy show up naturally.

22Sf8e183.png  :bronze You're It

Fight a Versus (tag) match.

Another easy trophy in this game. You only need fight in Tag mode. This trophy should pop naturally when You do trophy  :silver Change of Power. If someone want do this trophy earlier just go to Fight, select Versus and choose Tag Team. Afterwards You should get trophy in fight if not just finish battle and You will get this trophy. 

29S3b7193.png  :bronze On the Edge of Your Seat

Play Spectator mode.

In main menu go to Extras and select CPU VS CPU. Choose any character and any arena. In the beginning match You will get trophy. 

30S782add.png  :bronze Fighter, Know Thyself

View your results in Fight Record.

This is easy trophy. You have to go to Extras, a choose FIGHT RECORD. Afterwards trophy will pop up.

32S978bef.png  :bronze Say Cheese!

Take a photo in Spectator mode.

In main menu go to Extras and select CPU VS CPU. Choose any character and any arena. In the beginning match press  :square and press  :r1. Trophy will unlock. Save this picture because You will need for other trophy.

31Sf2df6a.png  :bronze Ahhh, Memories

View your photos in the Album.

Another easy trophy. After did trophy  :bronze Say Cheese! and save picture go to Main Menu, select Extras, and choose Album. There will be list with photos. Just click own picture and You will get trophy.

33S5beea8.png  :bronze How Do I Fight?

Display the Move List.

You have to go to Training, select FREE TRAINING choose any character any arena and press  :start. You will see few options. Select FIGHT INFO. Choose MOVE LIST ON LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE. Afterwards trophy will pop up. When trophy pop up I recommended turn off this options.

34Se32a14.png  :bronze How Do I Fight Like a Pro?

Display the Move Details.

You have to go to Training, select FREE TRAINING choose any character any arena and press  :start. You will see few options. Select FIGHT INFO. Choose MOVE DETAILS ON LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE. Afterwards trophy will pop up. When trophy pop up I recommended turn off this options.

36S820370.png  :bronze Turn it Up

Change the background music settings.

In the main menu go to MUSIC. Choose SELECT MUSIC, later ONLINE and change for any music. Afterwards trophy will pop up.

37Seaaaaa.png  :bronze Who's got Popcorn?

Watch a movie.

This is another easy trophy. But before You unlocked You have to go Story and win fights Mila. Just spam all the time 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle ). After winning just skip scens until You reach next fight when You will fight against Bass. If fight will start just exit to Main Menu and go to Extras select MOVES and choose one of four unlocked movie. You can't skip this movie so You have to watch. After this trophy will unlock.  

38S52dc63.png  :bronze Safety First

Turn Danger Zones off on the Stage Select screen.

You can do this on Training or in Versus mode. When You have select stage just press  :triangle and trophy pop up. 

39Sed2db5.png  :bronze Power in Numbers

Have a Team Fight.

You need in Main menu choose FIGHT and select TEAM FIGHT. Before You start go to FIGHT SETTINGS and select this options:

COM LEVEL:1

MAX HEALTH:SMALLEST

TIME LIMIT: 30 

Select 7 times HITOMI and spam only 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle :triangle :triangle). After 7 wins You will get trophy.

40Se83829.png  :bronze First Tag Team

Fight a tag match.

This trophy should pop up You earlier because You played Arcade, Time Attack and Survival in Tag. If somehow this trophy didn't up (in my opinion impossible) just go to Versus and select Tag. It doesn't matter that You win or ose. Trophy pop up after fight.

42Sa635ea.png  :bronze Blow'Em Away

Successfully land a Power Blow.

You need do Power Blow outside of Training. The best and fastest method is Versus mode on 2 controller. Just set this options.

Max Health: Smallest

Time Limit: 99

Solo Rounds: 5

Tag Rounds:  5 

I recommended use Alpha-152 because she has easier Power Blow. Second player (second controller) attack 1 player (1 controller) to 50% energy. You will see red flash on energy. It is sign that You can use Power Blow or Power Launcher. Now press in first controller

(Alpha-152

<-6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png 

D pad combinations

<-  :triangle +  :square (hold buttons)

<-  :l1 (hold )

After land Power Blow You will get trophy. I recommended do this trophy simultaneously with trophy  :silver Gesundheit!, :silver Tango Kilo November or :silver Catch and Release. 

IMPORTANT: SET THROWDOWNS ACCEPT ON SOLO. IF YOU HEAR SOUND OR SEE ENVELOPE IN RIGHT CORNER IMMEDIATELY PRESS   :start  AND ACCEPT THIS. YOU WILL DO TROPHY   :bronze YOU ASKED FOR IT AND SAVE TIME FOR TROPHY   :silver ANYBODY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!!

43Sfc4ce5.png  :bronze We Have Liftoff!

Successfully land a Power Launcher.

You need do Power Blow outside of Training. The best and fastest method is Versus mode on 2 controller. Just set this options.

Max Health: Smallest

Tag Rounds:  5 

I recommended use HITOMI Second player (second controller) attack 1 player (1 controller) to 50% energy. You will see red flash on energy. It is sign that You can use Power Blow or Power Launcher. Now press in first controller:

:down   :right   :down   :right (two times crouch to forward) +  6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png  (hold buttons )

Combination on D Pad:

:down   :right   :down   :right (two times crouch to forward) +    :triangle +   :circle(hold buttons)

If someone prefer Triggers    :l1 and      :r1

:down   :right   :down   :right (two times crouch to forward) +    :l1 (hold).

After land Power Launcher You will get trophy. 

45Se52fb9.png  :bronze Down You Go

Successfully attack during a Cliffhanger.

For this trophy You need hit opponent when he keep hand on the edge. I recommended do this on 2 controller in Versus mode because is a lot easier. Just choose these settings.

Max Health: Normal

Solo Rounds: 1

STAGE:SCRAMBLE

I recommended use HITOMI. In the beginning spam 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle :triangle :triangle). Push second player (2 controller) on the metal bales. After they stop fall once again use 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle :triangle :triangle). Second players will be fall and You have to keep spamming 6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle) until he will catch edge of the platform. Now just spamming 6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle) and Hitomi should attack opponent. After this You will get trophy. I know that this little confusing. Below I present movie with this trophy:

Spoiler

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO HIT OPPONENT AS 1 PLAYERS (1 CONTROLLER) IF YOU DO THIS  AS A SECOND PLAYER TROPHY DON'T POP UP AND YOU HAVE TO REPEAT!!!

46S945fe8.png   :bronze Cliffhanger Comeback

Successfully block an opponent's attack during a Cliffhanger.

For this trophy You need block opponent when You keep hand on the edge. I recommended do this on 2 controller in Versus mode because is a lot easier. Just choose these settings.

Max Health: Normal

STAGE:SCRAMBLE

I recommended use HITOMI. In the beginning spam 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png (  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle). Push first player (1 controller) on the metals bales. After they stop fall once again use 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png (  :triangle  :triangle  :triangle). First player will be fall and You have to keep spamming 6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle) until he will catch edge of the platform. Now just spamming 6IFE7Wk.png (  :triangle) as second players (second controller) and spamming mdlwx8U.png (square18x18.png) as first player (first controller). You should block attack 2 second player and You will get trophy.  I know that this little confusing. Below I present movie with this trophy:

Spoiler

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO BLOCK OPPONENT AS 1 PLAYERS (1 CONTROLLER) IF YOU DO THIS  AS A SECOND PLAYER TROPHY DON'T POP UP AND YOU HAVE TO REPEAT!!!

Zerathel.png

#4 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:10 PM

10S51822f.png  :silver Gesundheit!

Trigger the Special Danger Zone in The Show.

Special Danger Zone has specific animations. In few stages You can trigger Special Danger Zone if You do Power Blow. Sounds hard but this is very easy. I recommended do on two controllers. Set up these options in Versus Mode.

Max Health: smallest

STAGE:THE SHOW.

I recommended use Alpha-152 because she has easier Power Blow. Second player (second controller) attack 1 player (1 controller) to 50% energy. You will see red flash on energy. It is sign that You can use Power Blow or Power Launcher. Now press on first controller:

(Alpha-152)

<-6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png (hold buttons)

D pad combinations

<-   :triangle +   :square (hold buttons)

<-   :l1 (hold )

When will be slow motion in Power Blow this is your timing to target opponent. Try target him by pressing one of those bottoms   :up  :right  :left  :down to head clown in the center. If opponents will be there You will get trophy. Sometimes You have to repeat because You can miss that's why You have to 5 attempts. Trophy will unlock after Trigger Special Zone. Below i present movie with this trophy

Spoiler

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO HIT OPPONENT AS A 1 PLAYERS (1 CONTROLLER) IF YOU DO THIS AS A SECOND PLAYER TROPHY DON'T POP UP AND YOU HAVE TO REPEAT!!!

11S51550e.png  :silver Tango Kilo November

Trigger the Special Danger Zone in Hot Zone.

Special Danger Zone has specific animations. In few stages You can trigger Special Danger Zone if You do Power Blow. Sounds hard but this is very easy. I recommended do on two controllers. Set up these options in Versus Mode.

STAGE:HOT ZONE

I recommended use Alpha-152 because she has easier Power Blow. First player (Alpha-152) spam attack 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png (Triangle18x18.pngTriangle18x18.pngTriangle18x18.pngTriangle18x18.pngTriangle18x18.pngTriangle18x18.png) until second player hit red barrel. You will hear RPG! Now will be arriving helicopter. Second player (second controller) attack 1 player (1 controller) to 50% energy. You will see red flash on energy. It is sign that You can use Power Blow or Power Launcher. Now wait until helicopter will be near opponent and do this combinations:

(Alpha-152)

D pad combinations

<-    :triangle +    :square (hold buttons)

<-    :l1 (hold )

When will be slow motion in Power Blow this is your timing to target opponent. Try target him by pressing one of those bottoms    :up   :right   :left   :down on helicopter. If opponents will hit helicopter You will get trophy. Sometimes You have to repeat because You can miss that's why You have to 5 attempts. Trophy will unlock after Trigger Special Zone. Below i present movie with this trophy

Spoiler

In this movie 2 players attack 1 players until he reach wall. You have to do this because guys need to appear. It doesn't matter which option You will choose but guys and helicopter need appears for this trophy.

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO HIT OPPONENT AS A 1 PLAYERS (1 CONTROLLER) IF YOU DO THIS AS A SECOND PLAYER TROPHY DON'T POP UP AND YOU HAVE TO REPEAT!!!

12Sdd16e1.png  :silver Catch and Release

Trigger the Special Danger Zone in Sky City Tokyo.

STAGE:SKY CITY TOKYO

I recommended use Alpha-152 because she has easier Power Blow. First player (Alpha-152) spam attack 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png (Triangle18x18.pngTriangle18x18.pngTriangle18x18.pngTriangle18x18.pngTriangle18x18.pngTriangle18x18.png) until second player (second conroller) hit fence. Big monument appear. Second player (second controller) attack 1 player (1 controller) to 50% energy. You will see red flash on energy. It is sign that You can use Power Blow or Power Launcher.  Now press on first controller:

(Alpha-152)

D pad combinations

<-     :triangle +     :square (hold buttons)

<-     :l1 (hold )

When will be slow motion in Power Blow this is your timing to target opponent. Try target him by pressing one of those bottoms     :up    :right    :left    :down on monument. If opponents will catch by monument You will get trophy. Sometimes You have to repeat because You can miss that's why You have to 5 attempts. Trophy will unlock after Trigger Special Zone. Below i present movie with this trophy

Spoiler

41S55b201.png  :silver The Power of Two

Perform 10 kinds of character-specific tag throws.

You need do 10 kinds of character-specific tag throws. It means that You have to play in Tag and choose two specific characters who can do specific. Here is a list of characters who do specific tag throws:

Akira Yuki: Kokoro, Pai, Sarah

Ayane:Jann Lee, Hayate, Kasumi, Hayabusa

Bass Armstrong: Ayane, Bayman, Gen Fu, Jann Lee, Kasumi, Lisa , Mila, Rig, Tina Armstrong, Zack

Bayman: Bass, Christie, Gen Fu, Tina Armstrong, Zack

Brad Wong: Eliot, Kokoro, Zack

Christie: Bayman, Gen Fu, Helena, Hitomi

Eliot: Brad Wong, Gen Fu, Leifang

Gen Fu: Ayane, Bass, Bayman, Brad Wong, Eliot, Helena, Kasumi, Leifang, Tine, Hayabusa, Zack

Hayate: Brad Wong, Christie, Hayabusa

Helena Douglas: Christie, Kasumi, Kokoro, Leifang, Hayabusa

Hitomi: Hayate, Kokoro, Leifang, Zack

Jann Lee: Bayman, Gen Fu, Leifang, Rig, Hayabusa

Kasumi: Ayane, Helena, Hayabusa, Zack

Kokoro: Akira, Ayane, Eliot, Hayate, Helena, Hitomi, Lisa

La Mariposa/ Lisa Hamilton: Bass, Hitomi, Tina

Leifang: Helena, Jann Lee, Pai, Tina

Mila: Bass, Tina

Pai: Akira, Sarah, Leifang

Rig: Bass, Jann Lee

Ryu Hayabusa: Ayane, Bass, Bayman, Gen Fu, Hayate, Jann Lee, Kasumi, Tina

Sarah Bryant: Akira, Pai, Tina

Tina Armstrong: Bass, Bayman, Kasumi, Leifang, Lisa, Mila, Hayabusa, Sarah, Zack

Zack: Bass, Bayman, Hitomi, Leifang, Hayabusa, Tina

I recommended set these options in Versus Mode:

Time Limit: 30

Tag Rounds: 1

To do tag throws You need do  ->->mdlwx8U.png + 6IFE7Wk.png + bnEzwwC.png (->->  :r1). 

Also I recommended finish battle just in case. Remember if do for example tag throws: Akira Yuki and Kokoro and later in the same battle You will do Kokoro and Akira Yuki it will count as 2 specific tag throws so just keep spamming only tag throws. After 5 battles You will get trophy. You can play on two controllers.

Below is movie with specific tag throws if someone has trouble with this trophy.

Spoiler

47Sa670ff.png  :silver I Read Every Move

Win without taking any damage.

You have to win round without taking any damage. If You not unlocked in Arcade or Time Attack You can do this easily on two controllers in Versus mode. on two controller. Just set this option

Choose Hitomi and spam 6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png6IFE7Wk.png ( :triangle   :triangle   :triangle ). After winning round You will get trophy.

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO WIN AS  A1 PLAYER IF YOU WIN AS A SECOND PLAYER TROPHY DON'T

POP UP.

48Sede77f.png  :silver Failure Teaches Success

See 10 characters' losing poses.

Another easy trophy. You have to only lose 10 different characters. I recommended do this on Versus mode against CPU with these options.

Time Limit: 30

Don't do anything. After lose battle just select Change character and select another. After 10 lose You will get trophy.

23S9735da.png  :silver Training Hard

Play Free Training mode for 1 hour.

In main menu go to Training and select FREE TRAINING. Don't do anything just stay 1 hour and trophy should pop up. 

IMPORTANT: SET THROW DOWNS ACCEPT ON SOLO. IF YOU HEAR SOUND OR SEE ENVELOPE IN RIGHT CORNER IMMEDIATELY PRESS  :start  AND ACCEPT THIS. YOU WILL DO TROPHY  :bronze YOU ASKED FOR IT AND SAVE TIME FOR TROPHY  :silver ANYBODY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!!

13S8a091b.png  :bronze You asked for It!

Set "Throwdowns" to "Accept" and have a Throwdown in Versus, Arcade, or Free Training mode.

This is easy trophy. You need only accept Throwdown (invitations) who are appears on Versus, Arcade Mode or Free Training. More information are below.

14S484ef8.png  :silver Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere

Set "Throwdowns" to "Accept" and have 10 Throwdowns in Versus, Arcade, or Free Training mode.

This easy trophy but many people got problems. In Versus, Arcade Mode or Free Training turn on accept Throwdown on Ranked Match. I recommended Free Training because You can only stay an wait for envelope in right corner. Will be also specific sound. If You will accept ten invitations You will get trophy. But sometimes You have to wait a lot time because it don't work properly. You got two options for do fast this trophy:

1. Turn ps3 and play free training and play some games on vita.

2. Find boosting partner and try boosting this trophy.

Method for boost.

Person who will do this trophy stay in Free Training and have to wait for invitations. Second partner just search someone in ranked match. Is chance that You will meet, because invitations will send automatically. If You will find another enemy just rejected fight ( :circle ). If are a lot guys who play ranked match solo just change on tag. Like i said it don't work properly and don't give any warranty that will You works because when i tried this method on Dead or Alive 5 it won't work. Soon or later You will do because always some guy want play ranked match. Even now when i write this guide tested first method and played 2 fights. Invitations from XMB don't count for this trophy!!!!

1Sbc02d2.png  :plat DOA5 Ultimate Master

Unlock all trophies.

Congratulations for do  :plat in this game.

Zerathel.png

#5 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:11 PM

Reserved post just in case

Zerathel.png

#6 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:56 AM

Guide is finished...Sorry for one day late but I am sick and yesterday was very weak.

Zerathel.png

#7 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27848 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:610

User's Awards

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:00 AM

I got the platinum thank you for your guide :)

Definetly a little easier than I thought it would be.  Also editing your guide a little to cleanup spelling.

#8 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:17 AM

Ok thank You for editing because sometimes I do mistakes because i think about 3 things simultanoneously 

Zerathel.png

#9 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:54 PM

Hello

Today i started playing Dead or Alive 5 Last Round and i discovered that some trophies you don't have to do twice...Propably this will works for people who made platiniums in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate when was patch uprade to Dead or Alive 5 Last Round but trophies you earn for version Dead or Alive 5 Utimate. When you click yes propably You and got platinium You should not lost your saves in Last Round and do a lot trophies when You do only once the same thing what You did in Ulitmate.

:silver Rival Rampage - fight once online
:gold DOA5 ULTIMATE IS MY LIFE - fight once online 

:silver Exercise Newbie - do one exercise

:gold Unchallenged Champion - do one combo challenge

:silver A fighter is Born - do one lesson in tuturial

:silver The Power of Two - do one tag throw and trophy pop up

Like You see i saved a lot time with those trophies...Persons who played Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate before patch. I copied this from other forum so this is not my solution

"The 2dbuv5e.png version of Ultimate can also lose your saved data. There is no known workaround to restore all of your Tutorials, Combo Challenges, and Training Commands progress. However, there is a way to restore most of your stats again by backing up your save file:

• 1: Let the patch download and install.
  • 2: After the game has asked if you want to upload your save to the in-game Cloud (it doesn't mater if you say yes or no), exit back to the XMB.
  • 3: Go to the Save Data Utility and find the "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round" Folder, now delete everything that's in there.
  • 4: Go to where-ever it was you backed up your saves to prior to downloading the patch and copy your save back to the Hard Drive.
  • 5: Load the game again but this time when asked if you want to use your save with the PS4 version of Last Round, say "Yes".

"

I lost my data after patch because I didn't know about it but I did most of them after patch in version Dead or Alive 5 Ultmate (because I started write trophy guide and always check something 3 times if I am not sure) and this works for 100%. After second method i don't know  You have to try and please write post below becaue this can help many users not do combo challenge second time. 

First check combo challenge character who You did if You will have all green (pass) and tutorial this will be works :) Also You don't lose Your rank in online

Zerathel.png

#10 Hakoom

Hakoom

Bronze Poster

• Standard Members
  • 657 posts
  • LocationBahrain
  • PSN ID:Hakoom
  • Feedback Score:6

User's Awards

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:14 AM

thanks for the guide

just need online matches for the plat now

the save transfer will unlock all trophies? i didnt understand exactly what will happen

#11 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:28 AM

If You got statisctics from ultimate (after patch 2.00) You will get all trophies from online after finishing one match, the same was with Anybody, Anytime, anywhere. Did You have to do all combo challenges or one? If You all You lost all statistic and You have to play normally 100 matches.

Zerathel.png

#12 Hakoom

Hakoom

Bronze Poster

• Standard Members
  • 657 posts
  • LocationBahrain

User's Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:12 AM

i have plated an old ps3 version which had the same list

when i booted the recent ps4 version it asked me to import the save but it didnt work so i just played the game and plated it..

now i have the ps3 version of the same game.. i can do the move? or it wont work.. ( its the new ps3 version which released with ps4 not the old ps3 version)

#13 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:32 AM

Did You plated ultimate after patch 2.00 or before? If before just move data from ps4 You should get Your statisctic. I can't exactly tell You that will works becase i didn't test this on ps4. I know that if someone now will do platinium on ps3 ultimate and later start play last round should have statisctic. But I also supposed that progres from ps4 can be import on ps3 (i mean last round version) and should work. If not You can delete Your save and try with ultimate but f You get save before 2.00 I am not 100% sure this will not work.Also You have to have the same version so if You played eu on ps4 You have to play eu because some reason us version can't see eu save data. I am hope that this post help You. 

Zerathel.png

#14 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27848 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:30 AM

I had the same issue which is why I am not playing last round as of now.  I thought everything would transfer over to make the platinum a joke, but it did not.

It did say it was importing but when I got into the game there was nothing.

#15 Hakoom

Hakoom

Bronze Poster

• Standard Members
  • 657 posts
  • LocationBahrain

User's Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:59 PM

il check later and see if it doesnt work then...

il just repeat it lol easier for me :P

its not hard anyways 

#16 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:23 PM

I had the same issue which is why I am not playing last round as of now.  I thought everything would transfer over to make the platinum a joke, but it did not.

It did say it was importing but when I got into the game there was nothing.

I can't explain how this exactly work because sometimes You had to once again once not...But this is strange because in my opinion Roughdawg4 You should have the same what i had...Maybe in eu You will get the same...This is weird if not work....For me was work

Zerathel.png

#17 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27848 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:40 PM

Yeah originally I thought that was the issue is I played the EU version of the game since I borrowed it from you.  I will probably try again at some point but it frustrated me it did not work.

#18 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:40 PM

How to convert save from PS3 to PS4 guide:

1. Turn on Dead or Alive 5 ultimate and last round and download all patches if they are

2. Go to options and press  :square. Save will be in cloud

3. Go to Dead or Alive 5 Last Round and download Your save

You got all statistic. And You will get trophies a lot faster. In the beginning I hadn't this save and did combo challenge tutorial once again and it wasn't necessary. This should help You :)

Propably You will finish game under 5h 

Zerathel.png

#19 Cactuarism2

Cactuarism2

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 5363 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • PSN ID:Cactuarism
  • Feedback Score:10

User's Awards

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:50 AM

Didn't realise there is a guide here; used it to clear some of the later missions, thanks.

For mission 40.1 I got this from a gamefaqs guide:

tag
PP
PPP

Turns out to be super useful.

Cactuarism.png

#20 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 821 posts
  • LocationPoland

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:46 PM

This combo looks very easy :) Didn't know that can do with this method. Thank You :)

Zerathel.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users